Dry Ice Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It won’t let me watch, I guess I am too young.

Won’t let me either but @pute has a good recipe for dry ice kief, I used it with great results.
42286639-E820-4F34-8A5C-093FF01F1360.jpeg

Last edited:
I am trying this next harvest.

I would recommend not using the bucket. Just gently shake the bag over a clean, hard flat surface(like a mirror or a clean piece of metal from your shop. That way you can keep an eye on the color of the keif. When it starts to have a green tinge, you are getting some plant material too. I made dry ice hash/keif once and went too long. The keif has a slight green tinge but is still very nice. You can use the processed plant material for making canna butter, tincture or RSO. There is still a lot of good stuff in the processed material. To turn the keif into hash, you need pressure and some heat. I think @pute has a tutorial somewhere on here too.

I would recommend not using the bucket. Just gently shake the bag over a clean, hard flat surface(like a mirror or a clean piece of metal from your shop. That way you can keep an eye on the color of the keif. When it starts to have a green tinge, you are getting some plant material too. I made dry ice hash/keif once and went too long. The keif has a slight green tinge but is still very nice. You can use the processed plant material for making canna butter, tincture or RSO. There is still a lot of good stuff in the processed material. To turn the keif into hash, you need pressure and some heat. I think @pute has a tutorial somewhere on here too.
My first few shakes were nice and golden the last few more green. You can separate it or mix it like I did. Depending what you are using it for may not make a difference. Mine was nice and sticky. Made pellets for Christmas and we are now about out of it. Gives a bonus to your weed especially if you made it from some nice flower like I did…

Just type in dry ice hash on youtube.

I love me some good hash!!!!

Latest posts

Back