Dry ice Kief

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I happen to see a cooler at the front of the store that said dry ice a couple weeks ago. I didn’t open it. I’m assuming they have it but I guess I should ask next time I’m in there
The way mine looked like, I wasn't sure they were charging for it, but did not ask. I guess they get all sorts of stuff shipped with it?
Guess I'll ask next time. I guess you need to bring a cooler!

Bubba

I say I travel and eat out of hotel kitchenette's. Dry ice evaporates and ice makes a mess in the cooler. They give it to me in a sack. Has gotten a bit pricey....$2 lb here.
$10/lb in Mass(last time I bought it) and you can’t buy it in grocery stores or even Walmart. People here must be as dumb as a box of rocks(so they don’t want dry ice in dimwitted hands). Going into a parking lot this morning, the automatic gate has a voice that says ‘please wait for the gate to open’…

$10/lb in Mass(last time I bought it) and you can’t buy it in grocery stores or even Walmart. People here must be as dumb as a box of rocks(so they don’t want dry ice in dimwitted hands). Going into a parking lot this morning, the automatic gate has a voice that says ‘please wait for the gate to open’…
Must of had some that did not wait for the gate to open. 😳

Sleeping. What the heck you doing with a hair dryer while your sleeping Sub. 🤪
What the heck is someone doing in a shower with a hair dryer? I don’t have much hair but I know my hair continues to get wet in a shower! It is why I take a shower in the first place. Hair dryer engineers thought maybe, just maybe, there are a number of people dumb enough to not equate showering with their hair getting wet. Or more likely the lawyers came up with that little gem…

Such a handsome dude
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back