Dry ice Kief

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my head is shaved so i dont need a hair dryer or a comb. šŸ˜
After that i got hair from my beard to my toes. I look like chewbacca. šŸ¤Ŗ
Mine is long and silver, but I've got a five head where I used to have a forehead.

Suzzy cupcakes and Long dogg silver
1667577882536.png

Yep. Those three things will get you ever time. Glad I ran outta cousins.šŸ¤ŖšŸ„°šŸ˜

When you decide to do it let me know and I will help walk you through it. Purdy peppers. My veggie garden is a distant memory. Then there is always next year.
Ok @pute , Iā€™m getting my stuff ready for the dry ice kief. I havenā€™t weighed the herb yet but there are three 1 gallon bags full. I have a couple oz more in the cookie jar if I need it. They sell dry ice at my local grocery

edited: total weight including the ziplock bags just under 12 oz

1. How far should I break it down before adding it to the bucket. These bags are mostly sugar leaf and popcorn buds and there are some pretty good buds form the Josie plants I put in there because they were such a pain to trim but the weed was really good maybe I should have taken more trim timeā€¦

2. Can I do all this weed at one time. The bags are large and will fit over a 5 gallon bucket

3. So the YouTube videos I watched on the subject usually use two different size bags, the first one to get the good stuf out, then run it thru a larger bag for the ā€œless good stuff I guess with more plant matterā€. You said above that you do the process three times with a 220 screen. Iā€™m guessing that you just collect the kief from each shake session. How long do you shake it between each shake session if Iā€™m describing it rightā€¦

I'm ready for my basic lesson if your sore hand is up to itā€¦if not, just let me know whenā€¦
ECA98307-E927-4B75-94BE-48A9F9A0B314.jpeg
CB5DEC59-C9FF-4E63-A4B9-9C553D1BEB2F.jpeg

A19C6AED-C6E0-452F-AC50-1DF7D6A614B0.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back