Dry ice Kief

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished some snowcaine hashish, square piece on top....

Where's pute? It's almost his smoking hour.
Bubba

Attachments

• IMG_20221128_173654075.jpg
    IMG_20221128_173654075.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Good morning @pute 😊 did you see my earlier post on this thread saying I was ready to do the dry ice kief thing? Whenever you get some time please answer my couple of questions. I’m trying to prepare to do it within the next few days depending on schedule. Have a great day and a nice cup of coffee I know you’re not a morning wake and bake so I’ll take your hit. 😜

Remember, and don't let this confuse you. Kief and bubble hash are processed different. Dry ice is used for kief. Everything is dry....no water involved.

So, since you mentioned dry ice let's do kief..

I would use 6 to 8 oz of broken down sugar and and popcorn buds. The more you break it down the better. When sufficiently broken down put it into a 5 gallion bucket. Next, you will need 5 or 6lbs of dry ice...break it down into chunks about 2 to 3 inches in diameter. Put it in the bucket as well.

Then, pull your 220 mesh screen tightly down over the bucket making a tight fit screeching it across the bucket opening.

Now, tumble the bucket gently for 30 seconds or so....... keeping the open end upright.....

Once done turn the bucket upside down and shake it gently over a large surface of glass. Do this for 15 seconds or so. You should get a copious amount of kief. Scrape it into a pile using a credit card ot similar.

Do this a total of 3 times. Bingo....you are done. It is dry an immediately ready to smoke.

Make sure you clean the screen with a hose to un clog it for use the next time.

Remember, and don't let this confuse you. Kief and bubble hash are processed different. Dry ice is used for kief. Everything is dry....no water involved.

So, since you mentioned dry ice let's do kief..

I would use 6 to 8 oz of broken down sugar and and popcorn buds. The more you break it down the better. When sufficiently broken down put it into a 5 gallion bucket. Next, you will need 5 or 6lbs of dry ice...break it down into chunks about 2 to 3 inches in diameter. Put it in the bucket as well.

Then, pull your 220 mesh screen tightly down over the bucket making a tight fit screeching it across the bucket opening.

Now, tumble the bucket gently for 30 seconds or so....... keeping the open end upright.....

Once done turn the bucket upside down and shake it gently over a large surface of glass. Do this for 15 seconds or so. You should get a copious amount of kief. Scrape it into a pile using a credit card ot similar.

Do this a total of 3 times. Bingo....you are done. It is dry an immediately ready to smoke.

Make sure you clean the screen with a hose to un clog it for use the next time.
Is there any difference in the three runs like is the first run better than the second With less plant matter or do I just mix it all up? I will be using it for smoking only…

Yes if you put to much product in it could clog the screen....if you do two batches I would clean the screen between the pulls.

Latest posts

Back