Drying/curring problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never liked that bullshit. To many mother fkers enjoyed beating the shit out of kids. My Dad beat the crap out of a principal for laughing about giving me licks. Never touched me again. All i did was get in trouble for fighting in the school yard. He hit me 1st and i beat his ass. Paddled my ass but not the other prick.😠

I didn't like it either. I was the school trouble maker. I am the one who spray painted the water tower with the "Class of 68".....everybody knew it was me simply because I was the suspect instantly. I got swats on a regular basis.....never stopped me or slowed me down....how the fock do you think I graduated.....all the teachers wanted to get rid of me.....my parents didn't even know I was alive. Soon as I graduated I moved out. Never looked back. Went to college and was instantly in trouble again.....just who I am.

Mrs Pute was the perfect little angle. Her mother did everything she could to get rid of me....She could have had many trust fund types....she picked me....some girls like bad boys....thank god....

giphy.gif

Best part was we moved the next day , I heard he was trying to talk to my family LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Now of course we all know this is a totally fictitious story right? Entertainment purposes only

Latest posts

Back