Drying density change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just my 2 cents

every plant and every environment is different resulting in a multitude of experiences growing the same plant , ie , cannabis

My light and airy Malawi which also did not have a lot of visible trichomes , yielded more oil than many of the other plants , like c99 , chem 91 , Angola Red , so on and so forth.

That Malawi plant taught me that it’s not always what one sees with the eyeball but what are the end results.

Also , having a lot of trichomes is no indication of strength otherwise how does one explain the trichome production on hemp?
Idk

Cheeky fucker.
U can still have weed thats sticky after curing. I never claimed to know every reason to everything. Smoke what u wanna smoke. Sticky works for me

Run your mouth one more time and your gone. This cheeky fucker will ban your ass.

you don’t know what?...

I understand that you are only 18 so I’ll give you a pass...and some advice...stay humble , never brag , let your deeds speak for you , and respect your elders

follow that simple plan and you might grow up to be a ganja farmer one day

these buds are rock hard and dense

9A1F61B0-6757-4CB7-8068-DECD065FAF77.jpeg

F4E5963E-5F44-42AB-8192-671A6AC73149.jpeg

His young smart ass is gone. He crossed the line this morning. Post were deleted. Typical youngster with a smart mouth. The ppl he is arguing with have been growing longer then he has been alive.
Read his 1st post. Its his first grow,,he comes here asking questions,, then decides he knows more then the ppl answering his questions. Probably lives in mommies basement. 😒

Last edited:
Hahahahahaa....that’s so funny , but typical of some of today’s younger crowd..

good job , you did him a favor

ive run jobs before , had 30 finishers working for me on a big job in Tulsa , at the airport , we poured over 1200 yards of concrete one night and day , most ever in Oklahoma back then , 86,000 sq feet on the second floor of an underground parking lot.....

one of the hardest parts of my job was firing people...I hated it..but it had to be done..I made sure people knew what was expected of them during the interview , I laid it all out , follow the rules and you will work here a long time..

so when a worker decided not to follow the rules , I would tell them it looks like you are telling me that you do not want to work here so I will give you your wish and I would send them down the road..

I would always tell them that they could take this termination one of two ways , a stepping stone or a stumbling block...

all my years as foreman I only had one worker ball his fists up at me which signaled me to move in a little closer to his face and say , “Go clock out first , and then I will clock you out.”......

anyway , this Kid has a lot of learning to do and he was lucky that he lasted so long!

Morning.....Another 30 year old basement dweller bites the dust....it's ok though....mom still hand feeds him his mapo every morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i gotta go fly back to Indiana tomorrow. 😜

Latest posts

Back