Drying Outside in Tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngryPossum

Reaction score
I'm drying outside in a tent with controlled Temps. Some of my buds have a nice smell, and some don't smell at all. Is this normal.

I have had that same problem a couple times over the years. I once gave a sample to a buddy while out and about and he stuck it in his wallet, forgot about it. He comes to me a week later, he had been swimming somewhere safe enough to lock his wallet in his car. Says when he was done and got back to his car it stunk bad. Traced the source down to his wallet. That year I ended up bagging up about 3/4 of my total, I had a couple of old street signs, put it in between there and parked the front tire of an F150 on top of it then changed out bags every couple hours. I have no idea why, but when it came out from under there, it had and kept it's smell. I do not recommend this method!!! I will probably catch some flack from the OG's here for this post but I'm telling ya, it worked, for me anyway. Take just 1 decent sized piece and press it between something real heavy, and wait a little bit, see what happens. Again, I am in no way recommending this method. Maybe someone could explain the in's and outs of it. (pressing releasing terpene's?) I've tried burping mason jars, bovida with their fancy SST container, brown paper bag method, card board boxes, letting it hang until it's crunchy in the shed. The cure is something I have not fully perfected up to my own standards yet, and I have a couple of "you lucky fkr" outdoor years under my belt.

It's drying time again. Oh happy days. UK Cheese drying for a week now. Time to Cure.

Attachments

• 20221014_094945.jpg
    20221014_094945.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back