Drying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockey55

Reaction score
Hey there I searched several threads didn’t see this anywhere I am about 2 weeks away I think was wondering if anyone knew if I hang in basement in the dark, within 5 feet of my dehumidifier set on 70% for a few days and check a couple times a day with hydro should this work? Then jar this is my first so not wanting to jack it up

Hey there I searched several threads didn’t see this anywhere I am about 2 weeks away I think was wondering if anyone knew if I hang in basement in the dark, within 5 feet of my dehumidifier set on 70% for a few days and check a couple times a day with hydro should this work? Then jar this is my first so not wanting to jack it up
A dark place with temps 65 -75 and humidity 45-60. Let it dry till the stem snaps instead of bends and then throw em in jars to cure for a few weeks.poppen them open every day for a couple mins for first week or so then every other day for a week then every three days for a week and I'm good to go with very good smoking well cured loud asf stank bud.happy growing to you bro.

hey WeedHopper I have a week or two left finishing, thanks all for the drying info but do I need to worry about the nights here getting down below 49 or 50 degrees or just just let her go tricomes are just starting to get white or cloudy just nervous

Latest posts

Back