Drying..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_riz

Reaction score
Hey guys, We just cut down our meddeling male, which stood at around 15 to 20 inches high, nearly 2 weeks into flowering, with pretty developed male flowers

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17423&d=1171480363

and were gonna make some hash out of the ever so luschous leaves..

Now when we dry the leaves before freezing them, do we cut them off? or do we just hang the whole plant to dry??

Also, Is it true i can cut the sugar leaves, dry them for a couple of hours and smoke them??

thanks for any help you can give..

i think males are only good for iso hash. and not that good unless you have alot.

don't forget to grind up the roots and snort them... i believe it's a good remedy for the common cold.

ZMAN said:
i think males are only good for iso hash. and not that good unless you have alot.

yup..a LOT..and a lot of mature ones with trichomes, too.

hmm... so is it worth giving it a try with a 20" plant..

yeaaaa thatplant got nice ballls

riz..you might get a tad of smokeablr product useing the iso method for oil. But not worth your effort for "Hash"

hmm... i think a better idea would be to keep the leaves drying until harvest, and the chuck in the aditional leaves from the females.. that way it would at least be worth the time involved making the stuff lol..

cheers for all your help
riz

the_riz said:
hmm... i think a better idea would be to keep the leaves drying until harvest, and the chuck in the aditional leaves from the females.. that way it would at least be worth the time involved making the stuff lol..

cheers for all your help
riz

Look at the plant and ask... "can I see stalked capitate trichomes?" if no then off to the compost... if yes then you probably won't get much worth the effort and better off waitiing to run it with more material later.... just toss it in a paper bag in the freezer.... :peace:

Latest posts

Back