Dual 600w HPS flood tables. Critical Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillFromBio

Reaction score
Has been awhile since I've posted and I snapped a few pics the other day and decided what the hell. Anyway this is the same room/setup I had before with a few upgrades. I now am using Digilux 600w bulbs and I now have the official hydrofarm reservoirs and not the HD black and yellow totes. This has allowed me to drop the tables a few inches and set them perfectly on cinderblocks while still clearing the res.

I'm still using the Lucas formula to an extent I do modify to my own needs and to what I've noticed make a difference. I've dabbled with pretty much every part of the botanicare line of supplements and have narrowed down my feeding schedules to a much more tolerable level.
I use vitamino as directed as well as hydroguard. I have been switching between the different sweets that botanicare has offered and when I finish this bottle of citrus I will probably try the raw next. Every other week I use liquid kharma and on the weeks I don't use that I use Silica blast all by botanicare. I also have the 3 part powder from fox farm, cha-ching, beastie bloomz, and open sesame. I tested out the bloom booster that botanicare offers and I did not care for it as it is very weak and it doesn't seem to do much for the initial opening of bud sites like open sesame has to offer. Ultimately I would like to use humbolt nutrients bloom boosters but my local hydro shop ponly has 1 of the 2 parts so eh w.e.
All of that feeding schedule is during flowering, during veg I only use Vitamino, hydroguard, silica blast and the lucas formula. My formulas is as follows for those who are interested.
Grow-micro-bloom
Veg - 1-4-8 + supplements at half strength for the first week
Flower - 2-7-15 + supplements full strength (sometimes I do half depending on if I feel I should tweek the system.)

The extra grow part which I don't mind purchasing becasue I use so little makes up for the missing nitrogen mid to late flower that you see in the lucas formula. After I mix just the food during the flower stage I end up with ppm around 1100 after nutes somehwhere around 1450-1500. May be a little high but I'm working on it, besides I technically don't follow the whole lucas formula as I just add fresh water and not additional nutes until 1 week has passed. After 1 week I add either silica blast or liquid kharma whichever week I'm on plus the bloom boosters. Check ppms and add addition food if needed adjust ph wait another week adding water. Every 2 weeks I do a res change with fresh RO water.

Also these pics are of 6ish week old Critical Kush from Barneys Farm. Clones from my mother. Hope to have pics of her and the new clones plus 3 seeds from dank bud soon.

Feedback awesome.

View attachment 20151014_104128.jpg

View attachment 20151021_162050.jpg

View attachment 20151021_162009.jpg

View attachment 20151021_162119.jpg

Few more pics I snapped today of my res, mother and clones, and a custom windows box that I am proud of. Mother is Barney Farm Critical Kush along with the babies. There are 2 seeds of some random dank purple that i bought, tasted amazing but was grown like ****, I'm hoping for a fem. There is 1 seed of some random strawberry something or other.

The 2 res and trays I purchased from my local hydro-garden shop and the lids I found online for a good price. The box that the exhaust fan is attached to goes around a window leading outside. The window has thick dark blinds and a windows fan constantly blowing. The inside of the box is spray painted white and the hole for the exhaust is obviously at the top. This all ensures nothing can be seen from outside while still being able to exhaust my hot old air. Right now the fan is hooked to a speed controller and therm controller set at 80. Not the most optimum but environmental controllers are expensive, my local hydro shop did aquire a few barely used cap controllers that I may just try to snag when I have some extra cash, I have to do some more research on the exact models he has though.

Before that upgrade though will be the much more needed air cooled hoods, also can get pricey but well worth it because I'm burning the **** out of my plants. I can't keep them short enough while still having enough in the trays. Even vegging for 2 weeks with aggressive topping that second tray still got way to close to the lights. I could go straight from clone to flower but I don't take that many clones plus I don't think my mother can regrow that fast for me. So shortly after the hoods I plan to get a tent with another 2x4 flood tray and a t5 fixture.

Anyway thats when setup for now, when I throw some more ladies into veg I'll update pics again which will probably be right around harvest day for that first tray.

View attachment 20151026_122357.jpg

View attachment 20151026_122447.jpg

View attachment 20151026_122827.jpg

View attachment 20151026_122428.jpg

View attachment 20151026_122709.jpg

Latest posts

Back