Dumb marijuana question-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey stoney bud - see if ya can find an old cigar humidifier. my grand - dad had 1 and like a fool, i gave it to a smokin buddy. he loves it.

Well, for one, it was some good stuff. I can still catch a nice buzz from about 4 or 5 hits off my pipe. :)

My hubby doesn't smoke, so I've only shared with a few friends. Since it's just me smoking, it lasts and lasts.

And lastly- I get it from a guy who's had a crush on me for about 15 years. ;) My quarter was pretty generous to begin with, hehe.

Speaking of, I need to give him a call.........it would **** to completely run out before replinishing my supply!!!!

Oh, I see. I smoke by myself too, but maybe I just smoke too much of it at a time. I like flying over the moon for a while. I wish i had a generous dealer, he's not as generous as i would like him to be.

Hey Mom, that wernt no quarter pounder bag, was it? :)

astra007 said:
hey stoney bud - see if ya can find an old cigar humidifier. my grand - dad had 1 and like a fool, i gave it to a smokin buddy. he loves it.
I've thought about getting one of those for some time now. I just never get a round tuit.

That would be perfect.

tuitround.jpg

SmokinMom said:
Hehe, nah. Just a $25 bag. :)
God, SmokinMom, you have $25 quarters still? Even the swagg goes for $40 a quarter here. The low grade sensi goes for 50-60 a quarter and the really good stuff goes for as much as $200 a quarter ounce. The prices are way the hell out of sight these days in Florida. I've been growing my own for so long now, it just shocks me when I hear how much people are paying.

$25 a quarter is a real good deal. Keep that guy around! You must be a real sweetheart for a guy to hold a crush for 15 years! Sounds like your husband is a very lucky man!

Stoney Bud said:
God, SmokinMom, you have $25 quarters still? Even the swagg goes for $40 a quarter here. The low grade sensi goes for 50-60 a quarter and the really good stuff goes for as much as $200 a quarter ounce. The prices are way the hell out of sight these days in Florida. I've been growing my own for so long now, it just shocks me when I hear how much people are paying.

$25 a quarter is a real good deal. Keep that guy around! You must be a real sweetheart for a guy to hold a crush for 15 years! Sounds like your husband is a very lucky man!

My GOD man. 40 for a 1/4 of schwagg!!!!!. I pay 75 an ounce. for seeded bud.
But even at that price I feel cheated after growing my own. I think I'm at about 10 bucks an ounce growing my own. maybe a little more.

good grief to you all; an oz. of prime bcbud goes fer 160.00 hereabouts. this is fer any well trimmed, properly cured. high THC bud. bcbud is always seedless. i can get it fer 120.00 per oz and cheaper by weight.

DopeDoctor said:
80$ C for 1/4 middies here
So that would be $320 Canadian dollars an ounce. My god man, what does a quarter of the really good stuff go for?

It seems that there is quite a similarity in the fluctuations of price for weed throughout the world.

Wow, this thread is still going. I guess it wasn't such a dumb question after all. :)

I missed a call from my dealer friend yesterday. Dammmmm. I hope he calls back soon cuz I can't find his # and I am almost outta weed!!!

damn you guys pay high prices, i get any premium bud for 165 a oz. at the most, almost all of the dealers around here get good shit for dirt cheap so oviously they dont jack the prices up that much, my favorite deal was a half a oz. of purple haze for 45, lol he was baked:p

Back when I smoked shwag I wouldn't pay more than $45 an oz, and $300 for a pound. I get great nug for around $160 a half and $315 an oz. No one else around here really does, most of my friends pay about $400 an oz. The guy used to be my neighbor. He is the one that got me growing to begin with. These are desperate times, I have seen people pay up to $250 a half oz, and $1500 a qp!:eek::eek:

whiteboy - what ya call premium bud? give me a description please.

yeah my bad took me so long to reply umm quality bud to me is just headies..... most of the headie **** is the same some times my friends will have crazy strains and some of those will be a little high

i find that whatever i do, or my environment really affect how i feel. if im out and about, or the sun is shining i feel like doing anythign and everything. but if im sitting around being lazy and smoke i just get lazier. but once i force myself to get up and get going the motivation and energy usually sink in.

Latest posts

Back