Dumb marijuana question-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

I've been working on the same quarter bag since January. I keep it sealed in a baggie when not in use. After smoking I'd feel like doing things around here like cleaning and stuff. I joked that it was my 'motivation'. ;)

The past several months however, I don't feel like doing a damn thing after smoking. I get extremely lazy and just dork around my messy house. :eek:

Why is it effecting me differently now? Has the weed changed? Have I developed a tolerance or something?

I want my 'motivation' back because I HATE cleaning.

:)

Any suggestions?

Oh, and by the way my quarter bag is just about gone. I think I'll be making a phone call next week. ;)

Thanks!

hey Mom :D could be the current moon phases or maybe your own personal cycle

i find i get really lazy before a full moon and before my dreaded female monthly :rolleyes:

i am OCD and my obsessive actions are cleaning...i actually am a FREAK about cleaning up and hate when people try to help....

but i do get those lazy lacking any energy times....i am sure it will pass ;)

Ok Lady. How about you come clean my house and I will keep the pipe full. ;)

It's actually completely random for me, so I couldn't help you. Maybe it has to do with something I don't understand, like astrology or counting.

Like ganj said its random for me to. It could be because the weed is old. I dont know just throwing something out there.

how long have you been smokin cheeba to get your motivation??? because if you've been a toker for more than a few years then I don't know what to tell you. But If you just started a little while ago (not long before jan.) I'd say your gettin some tolerance

For me it seems at times my only interest is in lazy pleasures (munchies, cable, computer, video game). Other times, completing tasks that I've put off seem to bring me some small joy.

I'm a relatively new user (couple years), so my only advice would be that when you feel lazy, force yourself to get up and do something productive. Seems to me that it can be contagious, and I run around the house doing things I've been putting off for too long.

I’m going to finish my chicken pot pie now, hope I was of some help.

:) Now I want a chicken pot pie dammit!!!

I was a heavy user for about 10 yrs, then I quit for nearly 10. Now I am back at it. I some about 4 days a week.

I think I am just timing things wrong. I am a night owl by heart, and with this heat we're having I just don't feel like doing a damn thing during the day. I got quite a bit done around here tonight once I caught a buzz. ;)

think about it? ya got a mixed baggie 'o pot. now we all know that sativa gives you the get up and go, right? and that indica creates a couch potatoe. so the sativa was on top to fill the baggie and the indica was on the bottom. get more sativa and get out and party...............

I never knew about indica/sativa until I joined here. I don't think I've ever cared what my weed was as long as I got a good buzz off of it. I also don't know if I ever had the option when buying...

I think we're a different breed out here or something. :)

well now ya know. and ask fer sativa, plants with long skinny leaves; its yer money............... look up what they are

damn i give it up to u MOM smoking a quarter bag since january, that to me is insane that would last me about 4 days lol but like Wasted said probably just old weed, but it could be other stuff like the aligning of the planets n what not, i recomend when u make that fone call for some more bud that u roll a blunt and that be the first thing u smoke out of after that go back to your normal portions and leave less gaps in between your smoking if your budget allows, only so the weed doesnt get any older than it has too, also if u keep the same weed for to long it becomes way to dry and sometimes even developes a bad taste but as long as u keep it sealed u should be good:)

hey whiteboy check around - some peeps have mj thats 18 months old and as fresh as the day it was cured. stick a piece of potatoe in the bag to keep it from drying out. put it in yer fridge just like tobacco if ya want.

astra007 said:
hey whiteboy check around - some peeps have mj thats 18 months old and as fresh as the day it was cured. stick a piece of potatoe in the bag to keep it from drying out. put it in yer fridge just like tobacco if ya want.

Oh No! potato in yer bag if it's raw, what about tanic acid? if it's fried it'll get oil all over! if it's boiled it'll taste good later! if it's baked it'll cook the mj.
But if it's mashed Yoooey Goooey! :eek:

Wouldn't Apple slices be tastier and less toxic? ;)

just a little raw potatoe on the top of the buds and close the bag. apple transfers the smell and flavor

astra007 said:
just a little raw potatoe on the top of the buds and close the bag. apple transfers the smell and flavor

Don't you like apples? You know; "An apple a day, in the ganja 'oh yay' keeps the doldrums away" :D

ooo damn i had no idea a potatoe could help my stash stay fresher longer, ill be sure to put one in my bag tonight:)

Ganj said:
Just put yogurt in it.
Yeah, blueberry is my favorite. Strawberry Preserves makes it all stick together.

Hhahahhahaha, just kiddin.

I keep my pot in a baggie in a cardboard box. Always have. Works good for me. If it starts getting to crisp, I just give it a couple drops of water in the bag and leave it shut for a few days. It will rehydrate.

Natural sugars like in fruit can cause problems sometimes. Mold, sourness, over hydration causing it to be hard to burn.

It's kind of a personal preference with everyone. Try a bunch of ways and stick with the one you like the most.

Good luck to you.

Latest posts

Back