dumb newb question but what is the black stuff left in pipes? can i smoke it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
resin is some funny stuff but im not a big fan of it because of its taste and how sticky it is

Yes, I'm on here so little anymore... being bounced around... kinda like one of those super balls you can get for a quarter out of the little machines at the grocery store. just imagine how many bouncy balls are sold every year.... thats alot, all because a kid stood infront of the machine and screamed till his mother gave him a quarter... wish it was me getting the quarter,so hell yeah ship me some weed to my bank account, i'd never go broke anymore. so yeah back to what i was saying i'm hardly around always at work or runnin around.. or so fucked up i can't move. Ok.. back to the resin talk... The Blacker the Berry the Sweeter the Juice
Oh yeah... def agree with the comment that it's like smoking the weed a second time...

Whats up everyone. Well this is the resin that i poke out of the stem in my bong everytime i clean it which is once a week. I will tell you this it will get you high. I myself think it gives you a burned out type of high but never the less it gets you high.

100_2816.jpg

i've dug through the garbage in search of my weed thinking maybe i'd accidently thrown it away.i just hide it from myself sometimes.and iv'e too smoked resin, only i saturate my resin in cotton,roll it into small balls,let it set up a little and then smoke it up! when i use this process i get double the tokes and when it's all smoked up, all that's left is a small hardened nugget.no sticky mess just empty and reload.

personally i smoke the rein but only when needed
sometime i scrape it and ball it up and put it in my empty herb stash can and let it roll around and it picks up the kif or keef and its not that bad of asmoke especially when u need it

yea you can smoke it melt it into a ball and put it in your peice and SMOKE IT

TBG that pic makes me want to never touch resin ever again lol

i scrape my peices like once a month. that stuff gets me really high. i always think of it as extremely concentrated THC. i'm no chemist though.

Whats Residue??.....No wait, Whats Resin Do? :D

J/K- That was a joke me and my friends used to have when we ran out of kind herb. We would scrape our pieces and get a massive resin ball...and let me tell you that stuff gets you baked :D , especially when its dank resin. It is however IMHO a real different high, for me it is more intense and then real cheesy. It hits hard and then cheeses out. Anyhow like someone said earlier if your dry you might as well put it to good use. Peace Out and GG

DillaWilla said:
for me it is more intense and then real cheesy. It hits hard and then cheeses out.
Hhahaahaha, you're crackin me up! It's funny how words mean different things through the years.

Back in my younger years, if you said something was "Cheesy", you'd mean it was "Cheap", poorly made. Like "I don't like balsawood airplanes, they seem like they're cheesy as hell. Back then, everyone would know exactly what you meant. Now you've shown me another meaning of the term "cheesy".

Cool.

Hey, everything facinates me when I'm high man.

Resins is good to build up in your bowl if you are smoking weed with a high THC content. When you smoke it, sometimes you get pretty high. You can ruin it though buy smoking cheap low grade pot.

That black shit is also not good for your lungs. Clean your pipe with alcohol and use fresh flowers.

Heck sure it's OK to s.moke if you want to end up looking like Me,,,,,,,,
Garbage don't smoke it and take risk of damaging your lungs, they are the only set you have, Dummy

Don't smoke it dude. I used to back in the day when I was in school(30-40 years ago) Sure you get high but the crash used to be tough. that's just my opinion but if you can save some flower for times like this it will be worth it.

Latest posts

Back