dumb question...but humor me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artty

Reaction score
Alright so i know i'm a "newbie" so i don't get much respect, but i have a dumb question to ask... i've had a subscription to High Times for a while now and i've always seen the big adds in the front selling bud in tins and mini cans with pictures and you get free "legal" bud with it, so my question is what is this bud?? Is it a flavored tobacco for hookah's?? Is it hemp quality non-smokable strains of cannibis or something different?? So yeah, basically that's all i'm wondering.

Side Note... i'm a big fan of the site, its been a huge help to me. You guys inspired me to keep a couple plants in my closet with a basic setup and i've been very happy ever since.:D

Thanks

Artty

Those "Legal" buds are just herbs. with little psychoactive ingredients. basically bogus. Save you $$$ for ferts. and continue that grow in your closet. ;)
Not a dumb question at all. Lotsa people ask about em.

Mutt said:
Those "Legal" buds are just herbs. with little psychoactive ingredients. basically bogus. Save you $$$ for ferts. and continue that grow in your closet. ;)
Not a dumb question at all. Lotsa people ask about em.

:D

that's what i figured....i was more or less hoping that high times was credible enough to not run bogus ads like those, i mean i know it puts $$ towards our cause on a whole but i'm not a big fan of taking advantage of the ignorant

Thanks again guys

Artty said:
that's what i figured....i was more or less hoping that high times was credible enough to not run bogus ads like those, i mean i know it puts $$ towards our cause on a whole but i'm not a big fan of taking advantage of the ignorant

Thanks again guys

Arrty, "our cause"? "their fat wallets" The strong prey on the weak

Latest posts

Back