Durban Poision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which breeder are you looking at? I grew out a cut 3 years ago. The person i got it from said it was a clone only from Co. Had no problems with mold...it was super lanky though.

Happy Hooker maybe you should build something for it.

I grew Durban last season outdoors. I had no issues with mold but out of the plants I grew it did give me a few problems. It just didn't seem right from the beginning. The leaves got a little curled & had a shiny look to them. When I did put it outside it never got any better & it did get a little lanky like Lesso said. I grow with LST & a 4' scrog.It also was the weakest out of the 3 plants I grew.I hope this helps & i hope you have good luck with it.

I grew something that nirvana was selling as Durban poison so consider the source but it was wispy and scrawny and never filled out. It was also a very light feeder. Lextar I'll betcha it didn't want to be on the same feeding schedule as the others. I found it did better with a flower fert in veg and almost none in flower lol but not worth the headaches and I flowered out my mother within the first year . She couldn't hold
her nitrogen worth a darn!

Good info. Guess i will stay away from that one.

I grew it indoors one time. It was tall lanky and willowy and hard to grow indoors. Like Rosebud, I too loved the smoke. But then, we're sativa type gals,

Smoking mom grew some of the old skunk man free seeds back in like 2006 on here. They filled out. Nice hard buds. It looked great. I dont know if the pictures arestill around. The seeds must have been ten years old. But two sprouted both females. One got over head high.

I am growing Durban Poison outdoors after starting it from seed inside for the first 6weeks . She is looking very bushy and healthy- here is a picture- her friend is a Critical Purple Auto-

Attachments

• 1632476A-E8C1-4851-A8C5-6C34CD71A39C.jpeg
    1632476A-E8C1-4851-A8C5-6C34CD71A39C.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 22
I am growing Durban Poison outdoors after starting it from seed inside for the first 6weeks . She is looking very bushy and healthy- here is a picture- her friend is a Critical Purple Auto-
Very nice looking.... what size grow bag is it in?

thanks !!
She is in a 7gal -
I just went out to water and noticed small white almost like dust or pollen (maybe ) on my three outdoor plants - this is my 1st grow so it all NEW to me - learning every day and lovinv

Attachments

• C799A1CF-A07C-47B9-A711-612F89680F6D.jpeg
    C799A1CF-A07C-47B9-A711-612F89680F6D.jpeg
    190.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 6FC5A872-9E39-4189-968F-2EABED759419.jpeg
    6FC5A872-9E39-4189-968F-2EABED759419.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 18
  • 417DB730-165A-4112-B9B5-066858D2A904.jpg
    417DB730-165A-4112-B9B5-066858D2A904.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 75FB78A1-90FA-4823-8057-674CA5E4A39A.jpg
    75FB78A1-90FA-4823-8057-674CA5E4A39A.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 18
Go out with a cotton ball dampened with your choice of water, rubbing alcohol, dilute mild dish soap... rub off the powder. Look and see if it's pale underneath. Even from here, 90+% sure you have powdery mildew... the question is, how bad?
What is your humidity like? Do your plants get early morning sun? Have you noticed heavy dewfall? Can you now your lawn before 9am or does it big the mower? Yes this is actually a diagnostic question lol.
Things I would consider in that situation are regular foliar feedings with Silica Blast and occasional treatments with SNS244. and trying to give them morning sun and access to drying breezes.

Wow thanks for the detailed info -
They get lots of am sun -
I feed them silica most feedings -
But maybe i should spray then .
They were on the grass next to my raised bed veg garden on Tuesday and the grass was cut mid to late morning- hummmm
I just sprayed them with The Amazing Doctor Zymes Eliminator- and it’s just started to rain a little - I will inspect tomorrow and will go with the alcohol-
Btw the underside looks normal -
thanks again

If the top side of the leaf is a bit pale under where the powder was, it's really infected the area. Remove any leaves you find with powder and burn them or throw them in the rubbish... best of luck, it's tough to fight mildew outdoors where you have limited control! Morning sun and breeze are your friends in the fight!

I am a good fighter . I have some in and out so I hope to get something to smoke on my fist try

Wow this sounds scary- I will wear gloves

Im not sure. I dont have much experence with mildew. My plants had pollen all over them last weekfrom honey suckel but. I dont know what it is. If its something and i dont think iknow for sure id rather give no advice as to give bad advice.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back