Durban Poison help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magoebel

Reaction score
Strain Durban Poison. Day 38 of flower. No sugar. Not sticky and barely any smell. Any advice on how to fix this. I was thinking of adding molasses to the next watering. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• E6C893A6-4395-45A9-8B96-1E82F289F6FB.jpeg
    E6C893A6-4395-45A9-8B96-1E82F289F6FB.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 0C015E6D-168C-4BEE-8E22-0A4F727CEC1B.jpeg
    0C015E6D-168C-4BEE-8E22-0A4F727CEC1B.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 13
Plant looks good. Why don't you tell us about what you are currently doing before we start giving advice. I use unsulfured molasses as well

Plant looks good. Why don't you tell us about what you are currently doing before we start giving advice. I use unsulfured molasses as well

Thank you and thanks for asking. I started with this plant as a clone from a dispensary. I planted in a 5 gallon pot using FoxFarm Ocean Forest on 10/11/21. At first I over watered, but corrected and it’s been growing beautifully. After about 3 weeks, I gave it 5 tbsp Dr Earth veg and 5 tbsp Dr Earth Flower Girl. Switched to flowering that day 11/2/21. A couple of days ago I gave it 4 tbsp of Dr Earth Flower Girl only. I water when plant is dry or feels light. The plant sits in between 2 other strains but it’s directly under the 200w SF-2000. Temps range from 72-78F. That’s about everything I know. 😀.

So, is this a feeding regiment one you are following or are you winging it? BTW many plants don't really get dank that soon. Durbin does put off that distinct smell early in flower as I remember.

To be honest, I’ve been winging it. Recently, I found a feeding schedule online that I will follow next time. As I said earlier, I switched to flower on 11/2 and now I’m halfway. I have Grapestomper growing right next to it and it’s sticky and smelly.

To be honest, I’ve been winging it. Recently, I found a feeding schedule online that I will follow next time. As I said earlier, I switched to flower on 11/2 and now I’m halfway. I have Grapestomper growing right next to it and it’s sticky and smelly.

don’t worry , some girls are late to the party

the snow leopard that we grow does the same thing

when the other girls are in full bloom and stinking up,the place , the leopard just sits there with small buds just taking their time , 1/3 of the size of the others

but boy howdy , the next 21-30 days they make a transformation that is magical and n the end , harvest , the snow leopard is one of the best producers , in the 3-5 lbs a plant category

it will be interesting to see how this one blows up the next 30 days

we grew DP for about 3 years , this was around 13 yrs ago

the aromas were off the chart , licorice , anise , spicy , peppery

very motivational herb!

please let us know the fragrance when she gets closer to harvest

Strain Durban Poison. Day 38 of flower. No sugar. Not sticky and barely any smell. Any advice on how to fix this. I was thinking of adding molasses to the next watering. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I grow quite a lot of DP but admittedly it's always outdoors. I had it once only that they gave off very little smell until close to harvest.

Have you tried pinching/fingering a bud and checking for smell? Should be some earthy spicy citrus notes

I grow quite a lot of DP but admittedly it's always outdoors. I had it once only that they gave off very little smell until close to harvest.

Have you tried pinching/fingering a bud and checking for smell? Should be some earthy spicy citrus notes
Yeah but doesn’t smell like much. I’m looking forward to seeing what the cal-mag will do 😀

Latest posts

Back