Dutch Passion skunk #11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emuman

Reaction score
this quote is from the dutch passion skunk #11 page

"Our Skunk expert recommends harvesting at 7 weeks, the buds may still be green at this point but the Skunk #11 is at its glorious and incomparable best"

does anyone know if this is an accurate statement, its just that 7 weeks seems kinda short for a 75% sativa

check the trichome maturity to be absoilutely sure. Breeder estimates are almost always a week or two off...

My S11 went much longer, if memory serves. Breeder recommendations are if the plant is under optimal conditions imho...and then a bit under what actual harvest time is (it's kinda like the Chevy dealer saying the truck will get 25 mph when we know better)...imho

As 7GE says, check trichs for the best indicator of harvest time!

One of my grows was Skunk #11. I have taken the bank advice and chop them 7 weeks. Now i don't know if i would done that again.

Strong lemon smell. Good smoke :aok:

yeah thats what I thought, I always check the trichs but I figured I would check to see if there was some "inside secret" because the breeder makes no mention of trich maturity, IMHO even under the most ideal conditions 7 weeks still seems a bit early, which is why I asked

thanks again to the above posters

Latest posts

Back