Dutch Treat C99 5 plants, 1 LB. goal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better as in more product or better quality-wise?

Indoor DT grows tall and spindly and can be challenging to work with indoors depending on your grow setup and skill level. It seems like it has the plant structure of a sativa and the buds of an indica. Outdoor DT is very heavy yielding and has some of the most oily trichome covered buds I've ever seen. Very unique smell, too, which is enhanced outdoors, IME.

Mutt said:
gotta grill next to your buds?!?!?! you are hard core man :p
happy harvest dude :48:

Ya Mutt happy Harvest, more fun than happy birthday lol, I'm cannin the C99, to much headache. The bud rooms getting ready to harvest again. Ya the grill, I;ve beenn doing sockeye salmon, garlic butter, i like rays regular too,

greenmentat said:
Indoor DT grows tall and spindly and can be challenging to work with indoors depending on your grow setup and skill level. It seems like it has the plant structure of a sativa and the buds of an indica. Outdoor DT is very heavy yielding and has some of the most oily trichome covered buds I've ever seen. Very unique smell, too, which is enhanced outdoors, IME.
look at the dutch treat at the first post!!! it's anything but tall and spindly, with proper lumens from good MH and a little LST, I'm getting better than a QP per plant, barely better, but better, outdoors i triple that, but the bud is defenitely inferiour to the indoor stuff, like you said set-up and expierience, doesn't take much skill level, just follow the reciepe on the bags, bottles and jars!! But the outdoor quality better than the indoor??? its not happening at this grow site!!!

Latest posts

Back