Dutch Treat C99 5 plants, 1 LB. goal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I put in 4 dutch treats and 1 cinderella 99 under 4 600 watt MH. I did some LST on them and hope for 3 1/5 ounces per plant, one pound. I've got my work cut out for me. heres the plants from left to right, one at a time, the C99 is third, I wanted her to get light from both sides, she's special!!! Anyway the LST is ongoing, I still gotta get my net in place, I went to 12x12 last night I'll start counting day in about 5 days to a week, I need a name of a good organic liquid fertilizer, just measure so much into gallon of water and your good to go, I'm about out of the Freebie stuff I was useing but its a hassle to mix and want to get a liquid. I gotta go mix soil today, get the pool out, I've got a bunch of C99 to put in 3 gallon pots, 20 of them,plus chemdawg,

P1090851.JPG

P1090852.JPG

P1090853.JPG

P1090854.JPG

P1090855.JPG

I will pull up my lil hamster wheel for this one....good luck and green mojo.
I think you shld hit your goal with that much light....probably go over a lb.

I hve been pulling 2-3 ounces a plant under a 1000w of HPS in one gallon smart pots. Not sure what kinda yielders those are you are growing....if you were growing my Larry OG cut you wld be getting 1.5 lbs of 5 plants easy in 3 gallon pots with 4 600's.

It is certainly doable, but you are going to need to be dialed in. My Cindies were always good producers.

The Hemp Goddess said:
It is certainly doable, but you are going to need to be dialed in. My Cindies were always good producers.

Ya the c99 has out grown my expectations again, good yield, excellent taste, and smell. I'll post some pics tonight.

bho_expertz said:
The man is back !!!
Hey BHO, ya when the Salmon run I dissapear a month at a time, I'm around but don't have time for the internet if I'm gonna sleep, I hope everything is fine, we had our week of summer, and its back to cloudy, with a chance of amber, I mean showers, glad to hear from you.

Man what a life you have !!! I got projects brotha ... Great projects ;)

pullin up my beanbag chair 4 this 1.

Keeper green, friend, I know u will :aok:

Peace n' budskies,

7greeneyes :)

The dutch treat is so crystally it looks like glass, we got a fair yield, she's about half done manicuring the first girl, 4 more to go!! She does such a fine job!!

P1100689.JPG

P1100683.JPG

P1100686.JPG

SKAGITMAGIC said:
The dutch treat is so crystally it looks like glass, we got a fair yield, she's about half done manicuring the first girl, 4 more to go!! She does such a fine job!!

:clap: just perfectly grown, man, w/ that special Skagit love... :peace:

7greeneyes :stoned:

gotta grill next to your buds?!?!?! you are hard core man :p
happy harvest dude :48:

7greeneyes said:
:clap: just perfectly grown, man, w/ that special Skagit love... :peace: I did put the love to it, and it's giving it back for sure, just gave the jarred smoke a two hour burp, of the 3 Dutch Treat plants, I have 27 jars, with approx. 22 grams at 68% on the hygrometer, the Mrs. C99 looked even better, looked like about 10 quarts FULL!!! gonna have a talk with her, little bartering lol. Successfully cloned new trainwreck, Bluberry Kush, (now i'm told it's blackberry), and john 65 day Hawaiian wonder

7greeneyes :stoned:
there saying my message is to short, that's what the mrs says???

P1100785.JPG

P1100784.JPG

P1100783.JPG

great looking clone. I want one of those humidity things. Lots of nice bud too. That is nice she trims for you.

That looks mad tasty Skag, and thats coming from me!! Awesome job man, nice yield, all around good stuff!!

My Dutch Treats grown under HPS inside. Does way better outside, IMHO
IMG_1287.JPGIMG_1278.JPG

Latest posts

Back