Dwc, Ebb and Flow, Soil Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiracleDro

Reaction score
So I have finished building out my 16X12 Shed. It is equipped with 4 1000w For now. I'm using an 8 inch Vortex for exhaust. I have a 12000btu ac unit that also has heat. I'm using a 8x4 botanicare tray and using a scrog method. I also have 7 plants in soil.
I don't typically grow in soil, but I was using them as moms before so it was easiest to keep them mobile by using soil pots.
In the soil I'm growing (2)Reserva Privada OG 18s, (1) Reserva Privada Kandy Kush, (1) Barney's LSD, (1) Serious Seeds White Russian, and (2) Dina Fem Blue Widow.
I also have one Blue Widow In Dwc 18 Gallon Rubbermaid. It is the front most(left side) plant in the pics. The growth of DWC is so much faster. It is already larger than my similar soil plants and it was a clone of one them.

I'm a dwc guy but have run tables before with decent results. I had a couple tables so I decided to use one to fund my upcoming DIY undercurrent setup.
The table has about 20 plants on it. I have it flooding 3 times a day. The bottom is lined with a coco mat so the roots have something to go through and attach to.

These are two weeks into flower. Thanks for checking it out.

IMG_1230 - Copy.JPG

IMG_1233 - Copy.JPG

IMG_1235 - Copy.JPG

IMG_1237 - Copy.JPG

Nice room and plants:)

nice room and nice variety of genetics... best of grows to ya..

Aloha
SquidyP

Thanks Guys. OG18 is still hands down my favorite smoke, but too much of it makes me pace around the house and precede to pass out LOL. I don't know if every phenotype is this way but two separate seeds were identical

I love seeing a well set up room. It all looks great. I wish I had that much space (THG let's out a sigh of envy).

Thanks THG! Unfortunately, No matter the size I always run out of room fast haha. I like your new soil grow too. Good luck to ya

Keep a CLOSE eye on the RP strains. ALl my OG18s hermed eventually.

OGKushman said:
Keep a CLOSE eye on the RP strains. ALl my OG18s hermed eventually.

Thanks or the heads up, so far so good. Using same mom for 3 years now

That helios light control system is beastly! I might look into one of those in the near future! Great looking setup, well thought out and looks like it produces mad buds! I'm working on getting a couple more ballasts to add to my room. I really want to replace the magnetic one i've got, it adds so much heat to the room.

PartyBro420 said:
That helios light control system is beastly! I might look into one of those in the near future! Great looking setup, well thought out and looks like it produces mad buds! I'm working on getting a couple more ballasts to add to my room. I really want to replace the magnetic one i've got, it adds so much heat to the room.
PartyBro,
The ballasts I'm using have built in cpu fan they are cool to the touch. The helios is nice but it's cheaper to just copy the internals and build it yourself with contactors. ..

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Here we are humming along at week 4
The root pic is the DWC bucket in the front there.
Cola pic is the front most larger cola coming out of the screen off to the right
I've raised the lights since last pic about 6-8 inches each

IMG_1329 - Copy - Copy.JPG

IMG_1330 - Copy - Copy.JPG

IMG_1331 - Copy - Copy.JPG

IMG_1332 - Copy - Copy.JPG

IMG_1334 - Copy - Copy.JPG

Irish said:
very nice grow md...:)
Thanks Irish.

Ogkushman did they herm the first grow? or after cloning for a while? DID you keep a mom or clone clones?
I also have their sour kush I will be flowering for first time in a couple months. The seed company I have had herm problems so far was Greenhouse. It was a lot of different strains too. I wouldn't buy from them again now.

They hermed after cloning for a while, only hermed in flower not on the moms. All seed were herms and 1 male. I used the male to breed with a cut of lemon skunk 2008 CC winner, it came out amazing. I even got it in a magazine and on a poster. :D

OGKushman said:
They hermed after cloning for a while, only hermed in flower not on the moms. All seed were herms and 1 male. I used the male to breed with a cut of lemon skunk 2008 CC winner, it came out amazing. I even got it in a magazine and on a poster. :D

Nice! I'd love to cross the og18 with something that yields better. It has the smell taste and high but it's hard to get huge yields from my experience. I always grow a couple anyway though. I don't know if it's just me, but smoke too much of that stuff and I've ruined a productive day.

i know all about ruining a productive day.(like today.);) got up and cool weather had me feeling spunky, smoked a fatty of chem d, and put the breaks on my flow fast...its cool though. i still got tomorrow. :hubba:

Finish pics.

So I got pretty much 4lbs to the gram after pulling out half an elbow to powdery mildew. It came from outside I saw it on some rose bushes. Oh well I'm happy overall. Most of the strains were new to me and in my opinion it was no where near ideal considering different sizes of plants etc.. Next one will be more like a monocrop and will be using 20 gallon brutes with vertical lighting in a recirculatiing under current type setup which is my preferred method of growing. The 18 gallon tote yielded about 12 ounces and actually was first plant I noticed PM on. I'm gonna hit the roomfull with some eagle 20 before this round and shouldn't have any problems. Next journal will include the building of the totes etc.. I'll start that in a couple weeks.

DSCF7958.JPG

DSCF7959.JPG

DSCF7961.JPG

DSCF7962.JPG

DSCF7963.JPG

DSCF7964.JPG

DSCF7965.JPG

DSCF7966.JPG

DSCF7967.JPG

DSCF7969.JPG

Latest posts

Back