DWC grow with no airstone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
tell me this person throws an air stone in the bucket? If not, how tf can it be outside, let alone grow inside. I use to run DWC in the south with struggles of root rot and water temp even with a constant airstone. Maybe hes just not showing the stone. If he runs with no stone.....wow.

He has a 5 gallon bucket with solution in it, and no fking air stone. I feel like I just discovered fire.

I don't use an air stone in my DWC...it stopped bubbling one day so I took it out and just ran the air hose down into the bucket and it works fine...my room is 80 degrees max and I toss ice water bottles in twice a day...sound crazy but I got nice white roots...no other set up I've ever grown in would make that possible...I was told to use one but it just worked out this way...

I don't use an air stone in my DWC...it stopped bubbling one day so I took it out and just ran the air hose down into the bucket and it works fine...my room is 80 degrees max and I toss ice water bottles in twice a day...sound crazy but I got nice white roots...no other set up I've ever grown in would make that possible...I was told to use one but it just worked out this way...
He has no artificial air in the first video. Nothing!

Watch the last vidio of his. Great channel. Goes to show how much we freak out about the life cycle. His germination methods are chancy at best, but work!!!!

Latest posts

Back