DWC: perfect airstone!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

octobong007

smoke-alotta-pottamus
Reaction score
ok, i aint spammin or anything, only a post that makes dwc very very tempting. the item i found, i walked into a baitshop and seen this and not thinking looked at the wife and like a little kid with a new toy said "dam, that would kick *ss in a dwc system. i found them on ebay, and here's the site>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/Aquarium-Bubble-Disc-4-Airstone-ASD-M-Penn-Plax_W0QQitemZ280127995427QQihZ018QQcategoryZ21097QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

now, i'm sure all the experienced dwc growers got these, but it was new to me and i wanted to hopefully help out. AND if there is someone out there that used these, can you post pro's and con's ya found out? thanx.

I have one of those air stones.It works great with large heavy duty pumps like from general hydroponics. It doesn't work very well with small aquarium air pumps. I have found that the small cheap airstones work best with small pumps. The pump is really where the air is at.

Latest posts

Back