DynaVap VapCap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hackerman, thanks for all the info. I wondered if you could get me a link for the

Motobella Motar Quartz ? couldn't find a thing. thanks again.

The manufacturer is out of China but I bought mine from milehighsupplies for 3 dollars more. Here is a list of sellers. Milehigh is the second one on this list.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...Xmotar+quartz.TRS1&_nkw=motar+quartz&_sacat=0

I also like the Sai Top Flow from Humboldt Vape. I bought this one direct from Humboldt but here's an eBay link..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Saionara-S...5hPR6cIPnEsM_wg:sc:USPSFirstClass!44313!US!-1

The Sai Top Flow uses a titanium bucket. The Motar uses a quartz bucket.

Another nice one is the Divine Tribe V3. It uses a ceramic donut.

So, basically, you have 3 choices, quartz, Ti or ceramic. I like quartz best.

Let me know if you have any questions

I got Bud one for fathers day. It will be good for him. he is a lightweight and need to switch to vape, although if it is lit by a lighter, isn't that smoke too? I hope i don't try it out before i give it to him. Thanks hackerman.

The difference I think Rose, is that it’s only heated with the lighter not lit...but mayhaps I’m lit...

You're right Redeyes. The lighter heats the vape condenser. They are also coming out with an induction heater for people who are creeped out by the 'crack' method of this vape.

I am addicted to mine. There is a whole cult of people making stems and mouthpieces for these. You can get anything from exotic woods to solid gold. Some of the custom made stems are simply beautiful.

I'll see if I can post a couple pics.

Hey hackerman, thanks for all the info. I wondered if you could get me a link for the

Motobella Motar Quartz ? couldn't find a thing. thanks again.

Hey Rosie, just FYI. Not sure if you know it but the atomizers like the Motar and the SAI and, etc don't work on a standard pen type battery. You need to buy a box mod or mod box or whatever they are called. The pen batteries are not powerful enough.

If you have one, cool. If you need one, let me know and I'll try to make a recommendation.

I hope Mr. Rosie like his as much as I like mine.

I am following a thread at FC about the VapCaps and there's an entire cult of peole around this VapCap. LMAO

Some of the custom stems are simply beautiful. Apparently, this is pretty easy to do. I'll post a few pics of some of the more beautiful ones. Some are made by the user and others are available for sale from the person via PM or an Etsy store or something.

Check this one out.....

View attachment Zy57V6p.jpg

Hackerman, please talk to me about mod box? yes i need help with that. Thank you.

I am still trying to work it all out but it's a control box for the battery that's inside. You can adjust watts, temp, ohms and some other stuff.

Here are the basics I learned...

Some have removable batteries and some have internal fixed batteries.

The best names I have read about are Joyetech (sometimes spelled joytech), Eleaf and Reuleaux. So far I bought an Eleaf and a Joyetech eVic. I am looking at the Reuleaux for my third.

I didn't like the removable battery option. You might read a lot about these batteries blowing up and how dangerous they are. Because they pack so much power in a small package, yes, they can be dangerous. However, almost every story I read on the internet about blowing up were in mod boxes that were DIY or some other item that did not have the proper overcharge and release control protection. Any box mod that has a brand name should be fine.

Also, from what I have read most of these batteries are very low quality except the Sony and the (Either LG or Samsung, I forget. I think LG) Anyway, stay away from off brand batteries.

The first one I bought was the tiny Joyetech eVic basic. Really cheap. Like 20 something bux. It works great and has all the features of the bigger, more expensive models just...... a smaller battery so it doesn't last long. In my hand with my heavy use, only a few hours.

The second one I bought was an Eleaf iStick Power. It is a little bigger but has a 5000mAh battery and this puppy never seems to run down.

They have 2 and 3 and 4 battery models that I am looking at but they are about 80 buxs...... geeze, 80 bux for a battery??? LOL

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

If you are searching eBay or Amazon, search tags might be.... "box mod", "510 battery", "Eleaf", "Joyetech" . I am also looking at the iJoy but most of them have iJoy batteries and I heard those are crumby batteries.

I didn't want to hassle with the charger so I prefer the ones with fixed batteries. However, if I only had 1 box and only 1 box, I might go with the removable type just so I would never run out. With 2 or more boxes, I always have a spare on the charger.

User's choice, I guess.

Let me know if I can help.

Hey Rosie, just a confirmation if you are still looking for a box mod. I took my Eleaf iStick out last night to our gig and it lasted all night long and still had over half a charge left this morning. This baby is awesome. And, you know I'm a heavy user so it's not like it got hit 2 or 3 times. LOL

Let me know if you need a model number or something. :)

I bought one of these cheap induction heaters on Amazon for 10 bux and it works great with the VapCap.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JFXSF9U/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

There are some inherent dangers with these induction heaters as they generate a lot of amps and can shock you pretty bad. It will heat a wire fast enough to burn you before you say ouch.

Still, given some common sense and a little caution, I think I can design something that will be safe and easy. I think a glass tube inside the coil will work for a 'sleeve' to place the VapCan into for heating.

There are a couple designs floating around. I'll check them out and see if we can put together an inexpensive induction heater for the VapCap. DynaVap is coming out with one but it won't be until the end of the year. This thing worked for me TODAY so I am hot to trot. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link. I bought one of the cheap induction heaters for the wife. Her biggest gripe with the DynaVap was having to use the torch all the time.

Latest posts

Back