Eagle-20

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wetdog

Old Droopy Dog
Reaction score
I would like to hear from anyone who has used it and results.

I really don't need other cures/suggestions. I have a sulfur burner, but the tent is in use ATM.

For whatever reason, some PM popped up on some clones that are still in party cups or 1 gal containers and it would be a PIA to get them into the tent for a burn.

I was thinking of getting 1oz of the stuff, because 1qt of solution would be way more than enough to treat 8 clones.

So, if anyone has experience with this particular product?

Thanks.

Wet

Ive heard great things on that product...Im sure your gonna get some more That has used ..personally I havent but have some at the ready..The burner I did JUST THAT:doh:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Eagle 20 is the end all for pm. I would only use it in veg stage, and maybe a week into 12/12
I use about 1/3rd oz per gal plus 240 ml of Saturator as a "sticker".
Never failed.

Thanks guys! +rep for both of you!!!

Just ordered 1oz off the bay.

Wet

I give NC full credit, he turned me on to Eagle 20.

4u I used Eagle 20 over a month ago on Gooey before She went into the flower room for pollination. She hasn't shown any of sign of PM now 3 weeks in. I think between the sulphur burn & Eagle 20 it's kicked the PMs ***!

Great news robz...I have some at the ready...my Gooey is looking very nice..even have 1 clone off her:aok:

take care and be safe
:48:

Eagle 20 is the end all for pm. I would only use it in veg stage, and maybe a week into 12/12
I use about 1/3rd oz per gal plus 240 ml of Saturator as a "sticker".

This is called an applicator and can be very important in success of ridding yourself of the PM!!

Hal, do you mix the two together or spray the applicator first??

Latest posts

Back