ear wax

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bizzy323

Reaction score
anyone here know how to make ear wax? also any good items on how to make edibles like candy and stuff? thanks

Um ifin yual want to make ear wax yual need to ask yur ear then yual might need to gets help from a Q tip reckon. Personaly I digs mine out with the wifes fondue poker works well fur me gets nice and deep. What yual do with ear wax pilgrem?

BWD

QWISO is not nearly as bad for you as Butane extracted ear wax. Wax leaves some residue, even 7x filtered stuff leaves a cloud on a mirror.

JMHO:D

LMFAO @ BWD

he means a thc extraxtion method that renders a product that resembles ear wax but is far from it.....

you made my day brother!!!!

:D

trillions of atoms said:
LMFAO @ BWD

he means a thc extraxtion method that renders a product that resembles ear wax but is far from it.....

you made my day brother!!!!

:D

I aim to please ifin I can wait WHAT? What I do? Thanks fur clearin it up pilgrem.

BWD

OGKushman said:
QWISO is not nearly as bad for you as Butane extracted ear wax. Wax leaves some residue, even 7x filtered stuff leaves a cloud on a mirror.

JMHO:D

So much easier then BHO in my experience...

Oh it's easier to make BHO for sure! But at what cost? I have a few cans of 7x sitting around, and it leaves clouds on the mirror after it dries.

91% ISO leaves no residue. Just wanted to say that ISO is "probably healthier" in the long run.:D

:bong:

no green eyes says its easier to ISO than BHO......there is no VAC process needed for efficent iso process. I assume thats why he said that. (of course anytime you assume yer F***ed LOL)

I love both, but iso is so much easier but doesnt yeild as fine as a product ime...

I think I read his comment wrong:rofl: ^

I might be partially dyslexic cause I read it completely the other way around. Ha!

BHO is faster, but now that I think about it...it's my lack of patience that makes it seem easier. ISO is just mix shake pour and evaporate.

hell score some hexane, or better yet some ether if you wear a white coat at work . . . or a fondue poker if you wear a coonskin on your head . . . hehe

bizzy323 said:
anyone here know how to make ear wax? also any good items on how to make edibles like candy and stuff? thanks
Its prepared naturally. how can it be edible?

OGKushman said:
I think I read his comment wrong:rofl: ^

I might be partially dyslexic cause I read it completely the other way around. Ha!

BHO is faster, but now that I think about it...it's my lack of patience that makes it seem easier. ISO is just mix shake pour and evaporate.
bho actualy takes days to fully purge.
and theres been many tests done on bho proving theres no contams when done properly.
iso is semi polar, so it pulls a lot of plant matter with it. butane is non polar so it only pulls cannabinoids.
iso leaves marks on a mirror too also lol.
food for thought :peace:

Ear wax is some incredible stuff my friends cuz grows and he hooked it up on my bday and that stuff is amazing!!!

Kill, The 91 percent ISO I use leaves nothing behind. The butane does. Purging will still leave a haze.

Test it yourself. Empty a bottle of 91% ISO into one Pyrex and empty a can of butane in another pyrex. When your done youll be able to scrape white film from the butane dish and the ISO will be clean and free of this film.

Never had a residue from iso...ever...with 5x butane you can do the glass thing and see for yourself it leaves a whitish mark/film, just as OGK said.

Latest posts

Back