earl's dark science experiments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earl.dean.smooter

Earl's Dark Science Experiments
Reaction score
100_2891.JPG
100_2893.JPG
100_2898.JPG
100_2894.JPG
I'm still new here, but urging from a fellow member and growmie... I made this thread.... it will probably be slow as molasses in a Wisconsin winter... I mostly use Hempy Buckets to grow in...50/50 coco and perlite usually in 2 1/2 - 3 gallon buckets... I use a modified Lucas Formula made with General Hydroponic Trio Nutes... I have grown in soil and organic before... This winter grow took me back to growing photoroids, what a long grow this is... I have JillyBean X 99 , Malibu Pie , ACDC Hemp, and a lonely bonsai size Berry Ryder Kush just so it would finish first ... pics are not in order of said strains... the ACDC is the tallest... all are in flower ... thanks for

View attachment 251427 View attachment 251428 View attachment 251429 View attachment 251430 I'm still new here, but urging from a fellow member and growmie... I made this thread.... it will probably be slow as molasses in a Wisconsin winter... I mostly use Hempy Buckets to grow in...50/50 coco and perlite usually in 2 1/2 - 3 gallon buckets... I use a modified Lucas Formula made with General Hydroponic Trio Nutes... I have grown in soil and organic before... This winter grow took me back to growing photoroids, what a long grow this is... I have JillyBean X 99 , Malibu Pie , ACDC Hemp, and a lonely bonsai size Berry Ryder Kush just so it would finish first ... pics are not in order of said strains... the ACDC is the tallest... all are in flower ... thanks for
Very Nice
Now we have some weed to look at

You know I'm a knucklehead, but I think ac/dc is a sativa. with very high cbd ratio, but I don't know the percent of total goodies.

Ice River Genetics, MEDIC is a 1:1 ratio, and testing out at 16%! Gman crossed it for our warriors PTSD, It calms my anxious behind down, with a dazed buzz.

Earl f'in I had to guess the strains, I would have said the Ac/Dc was the Jilly

Last edited:
Capt Stabby is right--ACDC is cannabis sativa. So I'm thinking this is a cannabis/hemp cross someone already did?

I think it came out of catatonic or harlequin, just a heavy Sativa pheno. I've had harlequin before and it worked well for its purposes. I was turned on to a pinch of catatonic, which was very dense and it had mold, gave it a try anyway. Tasted terrible, just like every high CBD strains do. It did the trick too. AC/DC is what a few friends are using to make crosses with.

me me me, i would love to breed those for you.

lol! Rose pulling ahead by a nose into the first turn. Go, Girl

Check out my homeslices seed page. He is very well known and respected breeder. Prices are reasonable. I've grown all of his strains and each one is the bomb. USA based!

https://greatlakesgenetics.com/seeds-by-genetics/ice-river-genetics.html?product_list_limit=30

AC/DC what a band - nice pics

Dude they bring down the house every night!

That's a tuff song stigman!

So long screwy, see you in st. louie! lol

I forgot to say any of the Shark strains are high CBD and work well!
I have a few seeds of shark shock CBC as well...maybe eventually I will get to grow them...limited space blows..lol
I have heard nothin but Good things
about them...............myself
Hey so anyway Im at te Vets today and I get along real well with this Vet
So I asked him about CBD's and dogs. He responded he thinks they are Great but e is not allowed to tell owners unless they inquire
What................................ I bet big Pharma for animals is old the pliers to their private parts
He asked me all about CBDs because he could see I was informed, and even asked me about dosages and where to by the best CBD Oils etc......................... Pretty Coolio

Latest posts

Back