earl's dark science experiments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capt Doggy
\
db4c161a4380688f064a0c7ac32506a9--peanut-butter-humor-animals-images.jpg

6e58c9b59984b459dfa81421ff756f01--hipster-dog-jordan.jpg
probably listening to Bieber

I love those pink flowers up there. So, no those don't look sativa to me... I will get the flowers tested. THG, I got to Earl first, i will make seeds as soon as the plant allows. I have a nephew that needs higher cbd per texas. This is very exciting.

I love those pink flowers up there. So, no those don't look sativa to me... I will get the flowers tested. THG, I got to Earl first, i will make seeds as soon as the plant allows. I have a nephew that needs higher cbd per texas. This is very exciting.
Earls The Man

Thank You Much Brother @earl.dean.smooter

View attachment 251427 View attachment 251428 View attachment 251429 View attachment 251430 I'm still new here, but urging from a fellow member and growmie... I made this thread.... it will probably be slow as molasses in a Wisconsin winter... I mostly use Hempy Buckets to grow in...50/50 coco and perlite usually in 2 1/2 - 3 gallon buckets... I use a modified Lucas Formula made with General Hydroponic Trio Nutes... I have grown in soil and organic before... This winter grow took me back to growing photoroids, what a long grow this is... I have JillyBean X 99 , Malibu Pie , ACDC Hemp, and a lonely bonsai size Berry Ryder Kush just so it would finish first ... pics are not in order of said strains... the ACDC is the tallest... all are in flower ... thanks for

Looks good

not sure what the higs is up with the post office... the seeds sent to Rose weighed less than a 1/3 of an ounce... off to see the cry babies at the main office in the morning.... sheesh !
100_2923.JPG

ACDC Hemp? Is this actually hemp? I am kicking around growing 1 or 2 high CBD hemp plants for the CBD content.

First off, yes i know this thread is a bit old. I've been surfing all morning trying to get a real answer to : is it legal to grow hemp for PERSONAL use in Canada ? I've been thru all the govt propaganda websites and nothing mentions personal use, just industrial farming. So now im getting cranky and i decided i need to ask the real experts. So........ ? Please

Latest posts

Back