earl's dark science experiments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for the moment I am going back to an avatar that I have used on other places ... the dog pic is as crazy as I am, but I need to get back to a good me... seems re-sizing and centering is needed :cool:

hey look ! an update o_O:eek:
well the squirrels are back in the attic...your dad says it's personal this time !
Wait... wrong update... I chopped the surf purp and jilly cross yesterday (3/19) I feel they were ready... all cloudy with amber around 40-50% ?
The ac/dc hemp is still growing strong... let's see how she finishes out under my cheapo 1500 watt cob

hey look ! an update o_O:eek:
well the squirrels are back in the attic...your dad says it's personal this time !
Wait... wrong update... I chopped the surf purp and jilly cross yesterday (3/19) I feel they were ready... all cloudy with amber around 40-50% ?
The ac/dc hemp is still growing strong... let's see how she finishes out under my cheapo 1500 watt cob

I can build you one

update on the small grow... the surf purp and jillyX are still hanging to dry... I need to do a quick hippy trim and then jar them up to cure
The ac/dc hemp is about ready to start the flush on... probably friday or saturday for that to begin... trying to find and get information about when to harvest "hemp" is like finding hens teeth... I finally got an answer from a indoor cbd hemp farm... here are 2 pictures as of 4-1-19... seems the top liked the light and shot up a seeker to the cheap 1500 watt cob it is near
100_2969.JPG
100_2971.JPG

Very cool Earl. Is the hemp cross really skinny and tall? I will be starting the seeds you were so kind as to gift me, in about 3 weeks or so. I am thinking of maybe doing one outdoors? Have no idea what to expect. Pretty exciting stuff. I have a doctor that really wants our nephew on that. so thank you again.

Very cool Earl. Is the hemp cross really skinny and tall? I will be starting the seeds you were so kind as to gift me, in about 3 weeks or so. I am thinking of maybe doing one outdoors? Have no idea what to expect. Pretty exciting stuff. I have a doctor that really wants our nephew on that. so thank you again.
Yes Rose, the hemp I am growing is skinny and tall... it was vegged less than a month.
I had to flip the surf purps and jilly cross to get them finished...so it went 12/12 early
I still have no idea what to expect or what you may get ???
I also used a 2 gallon pot to grow it in... it makes me wonder how it would have done in a bigger pot ?

I recently bought some seeds labeled ACDC CBD...Don’t know if this is the same thing you guys are talkin but I hope to start them as soon as the current is done...I’m interested in hearing what you get from these...

Just watched the weather report, and spring seemed so close...rain and more and more...so I guess we gotta do this April shower thing even though we already got flowers...

i think maybe this cross should go outside? Just thinking. I can't wait to start this stuff. The neurologist in Texas really wants lower thc for our nephew. I keep telling him that thc is important for autism.

Latest posts

Back