early bloomer? or something else, one plant is different than the others

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noob84

Reaction score
one of my plants is a lot bushier and has more leaves than the others and is forming what i think is a bud already on top. it also has little sacks right below the "bud" on top. the lights are 6500k and are on 18/6 so it shouldnt be flowering yet should it? i put up a picture but its off my phone again and sucks. there are also little "hairs" on top of the plant. is this normal or did i get an early bloomer?

edit: forgot to mention, they are only on day 20 of veg.

here are the specs:
-closet is 5 feet tall, 26 inches x 20 inches base.
-six sockets, 7 CFL's as of right now
-2 50 CFM fans, only one blowingright now
-3 2 gallon pots
-14,580 lumens. so i am now at 3313 lumens/square foot
-using just regular potting soil
-all lights are 6500k

sach.jpg

pic's reeally outta' focus there noob, but looks to me like a full blown male. Better have a 'in' focus pic before any drastic actions...;)

here are more pics but they are not very good, best i could get. there are definately little sacs everywhere. is this normal this soon? does that mean the other 2 are females?

top.jpg

top1.jpg

top2.jpg

are there any good links to pictures on the difference between males and females?

it does look like there are little hairs on it, on very close inspection, the "bud" looking thing on top kinda look like a bunch of mini pods, but then again i have no idea what an mj plant should look like

damn, that looks exactly like mine. it is already taken out so i will throw it away now. hope the other two are female. patience, patience

there are phenos for each strain, when you grow a pack of seeds there will ussualy not all look the same enless they are very stable from years of work, think about it with humans when a set of parents have babies they are not always identical but there are some traits from each of the parents

kill the ones with the pollen sacs there males and will give you seedy weed

Hey Noob, sorry bout ya male problem, like cincy boy said, make sure the pollen sacks haven't opened. Maybe someone will chime in with a suggestion on what to do if they burst before the others have flowered. :(

misting with plain water will "help" to prevent the spreading of unwanted pollen.

no worries, i threw him out a long time ago. thanks for all the help everyone, saved my plants

Latest posts

Back