early flower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grannie420

Reaction score
Hey.. I have plants that are almost 5 weeks into veg and are showing pistals already. They are in 24/7 light cycle.I don't know the strain, but they appear to be indica.The plants look great! Is this a sign of a hermie??:eek:

Grannie420 said:
Hey.. I have plants that are almost 5 weeks into veg and are showing pistals already. They are in 24/7 light cycle.I don't know the strain, but they appear to be indica.The plants look great! Is this a sign of a hermie??:eek:

can you show a pic?... or maybe someone else here can tell you ???

and... I don't know what other's views are here on this, but... this is a natural thing - growing a plant... well... as far as being out in nature, like it's been for millions of years (where the cannibas plant has evolved into the lovely thing we all enjoy today), there is a period of light, and of dark - the plant grows in light, and it sleeps in the dark. just like a any biological being on the planet, the period of rest is where the organism "heals" itself and makes itself stronger. in case you didn't know, our "friends" are no different.

sorry man... I've been talking to chicks online for a while now... in the middle of when I started to write this... (I'm an internet hound lol) ... anyways... what the Hell was I talking about?... it's been like 40 mins or something... I don't know... I'm drunk and stoned... ;) ... gotta scroll up and see what the hell I was talking about... 1 min... oh ya...

plants need a sleeping period, man... that's what I was going on about... I remember now... lol...

ya, so... anyone else wanna comment???

By the sounds of things you can toss them ladies into flower at anytime. ;)

plants need a sleeping period, man... that's what I was going on about... I remember now... lol...

..."DEBATABLE" ..some believe as you, that they need a "rest". Others, myself included, believe that healthy plants under good/ideal conditions will utilize as much light as the are allowed.
..not trying to start a 'debate', simply showing the other side of the coin.

Thanks you guys. This is my 5th or 6th grow and I've never had preflowers before.

Latest posts

Back