Early harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flymadness

Waiting on 4/20 everyday
Reaction score
hey all!
i have a plant that has been in flower for a while however it is about 2 or 3 weeks from being ready, however i have to move out of this house, so im going to chop it down anyways but will it be worth it for me to dry and smoke whats there? or will it just make me cough a lot? lol. thanks!

flymadness said:
hey all!
i have a plant that has been in flower for a while however it is about 2 or 3 weeks from being ready, however i have to move out of this house, so im going to chop it down anyways but will it be worth it for me to dry and smoke whats there? or will it just make me cough a lot? lol. thanks!
Whats up flymadness. Is there any way you can take it with you? If not than you have no choice but harvest it early. The only problem with doing this is your bud wont be as good as it would if you waited. Good luck.

naw there is no way i can bring it with me. but will it still get me stoned? is there still THC except in lower levels? im just wondering if i should just chuck it out. thanks!

Latest posts

Back