early strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick

Reaction score
does anybody know of a starin that will do well outdoors and will also finish around the middle of may im trying to do like an auto then put in my regular clones at the end of may do u guys think i can pull it off?

i jsut started a Blueberry Gum from G13, says 6-7 weeks flower (50 days), so around probably 7-8 weeks, thats pretty short. jsut stay with indica plants for the shorter flowering time.

you not going to find a strain really other than autos that will go shorter than 7-8 weeks. you can always harvest early but then the quality will be so-so at best.

more info in the blueberry gum

Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Blueberry x Bubblegum
Flowering Time : Short, Medium
Outdoor Harvest : 50 Days
Height : Medium
THC Level : 15% - 17%
Characteristics : Sweet Bubbly Juicy

EDIT:
also got a Critical Mass 33 from CH9 going which is pretty short growing time...

Can be grown outdoor & indoor
Flowering time: 7-8 weeks
Indoor yield: Up to 120 gr indoor with 25-35 days of veg
Outdoor yield: Average of 400 gr outdoor or more depend on vegetative time and season, up to 600 gr
Lineage: Critical Mass x Jack33
Bouquet: Strong, peppery, rich and intense aroma
Type: Indica/Sativa

depends on where ya at in the world...here is Seattle...I like a few strain for outdoors...Autos come to mind as they will finish as for regular strains...some do better in my side of the globe where it doesnt do well say in The UK...Good luck and be safe

:48:

Mabe start later and harvest early. Stare in June and plants play catch-up to finish. Thats what I'm doing that year. A lot less work.

Latest posts

Back