easily obtainable prescription drug that may help for urine test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red-Eye Jedi

No clue what I am doing
Reaction score
I have smoked most days for probably 10 years.
I do not know if this will help anyone else, but It worked for me. I used to get bad heartburn, so I went to the Dr. and got a prescription for Protonix. Not only did it help my heartburn but it also says right on the info pack that the pharmacy gives that it "May cause false positive for MJ in urine tests". Now some might think is a bad thing. But if it is just a wizz quiz for a job this might work to your benefit as it did for me.

I fell at work one day not long after getting the prescription and got a pretty bad cut to my leg. Company policy calls for a mandatory drug test on all work accidents. At the hospital while administering the wizz quiz the nurse asked me if I was on any prescription meds and I told her about Protonix. Like I said I smoke every day so false or no that test was coming up positive.
But thanks to the fact that most companies although want to do drug tests on employees to save money on workers comp. insurance, want to spend as little as possible to do so. So although my test came back positive, I had a viable explanation for human resources. So the took my word for it rather than spend even more money to send me back for more extensive tests.
So for me PROTONIX is the golden ticket all pot smokers want. An explanation other than pot for why there UA is positive.

It worked for me so I thought I would share.

This is interesting and good to know. I had never heard of this.I wonder what the make up of the drug could cause a false positve.I wonder if you take this type of drug everyday if it could possibly take longer to get MJ out of your system? It took over 90 days for my hubby to pass a piss test. In fact his levels would vary like he has still toking here and there. Anyway, he has been on this type of drug in stong doses for years!
I did read the information in the package insert, but I wanna know why it could.
PS Im stoned.

I do not know the scientific reason why this works. I only know it worked for me. Thats the problem with underground info like this. You can't just go to a Dr. and say "hey how can this heartburn medicine help me pass a urine test?"

But if anyone else knows why this works or has a similar story about this or another drug please let us know.

Latest posts

Back