East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little update while im here.

Today is day 13 since they have shown themselves. Second drink of distilled water yesterday. All 6x Mandala Satoris and my lone G13 White Widow are growing out their 3rd true node, and the 4th node is peeking through. They will receive a 1/4 strength organic tea next watering. Dr. Earth Organic 5, brier rabbit molasses and distilled water.

The Satoris, even though being the same age as the White Widow and having the same number of nodes, are twice as big as the WW. The roots are already growing out of the bottom of the 1 gallon pots as well.

Of the satoris, 5x look identical, and theres the other one...:hubba:

Its the biggest of the group. The second set of leaves, and the first true node grew 2 identical, 5 leaf fan leaves.Ive never witnessed this before. I have always seen 1 serrated, than 3, than 5 than 7 sometimes 9 or 11 when its of mature age. This one grew its first, single pair of serrated leaves than straight to 5! :icon_smile: its now on its 3rd node, 7 leaves. Its also presenting itself to be more Sativa dominant. Somewhat skinnier, longer leaves and the other 5x have VERY wide and VERY short leaves.

Im out of a camera, left it at my girlfriends parents house over easter. :rolleyes: Ill have pictures soon, its getting exciting now!

Nice man. Yeah, the five bigger ones of mine (2 satori, 3 beyond the brain) are all shooting roots out of the bottom of the "1 gallon" buckets already too. The 3 BTB all had 5 leafed leaves for their first also. A couple of the satori's did, but some had 3's.

Noticed 9leafed leafs on both the Satori and BTB. Couple pics. Had the 3 largest down to water them. :watchplant: All of them seem to be growing faster now. Soaking up water like crazy! One of them has some wonky looking leaves growing from the top cause I guess I didn't cut low enough when I tried to FIM it. All the others seem to be good and are shooting all kinds of new lower growth.
Thanks for looking. :48:

14.JPG

13.JPG

:ciao: Day 16, just FIMed the 4th true node :icon_smile:
Nutes tomorrow, 1/4 strength Dr. Earth Organic 5 Fertilizer Tea

DSC_0095.JPG

DSC_0097.JPG

DSC_0098.JPG

DSC_0099.JPG

DSC_0100.JPG

DSC_0101.JPG

DSC_0102.JPG

DSC_0108.JPG

DSC_0106.JPG

DSC_0105.JPG

DSC_0104.JPG

lookin' good..(tell that plant to quit smoking.. it'll kill ya;)

do you fim again before flipping or just the once?

cmd420 said:

Thanks CMD! These are outdoors. I will FIM and LST all of veg, or 5 months. Amount of time I FIM depends on the outcome. These will stay bushy....I hope

cmd420 said:

:rofl:

Looks great drifting.. :icon_smile: looks like those ladies will be taking off .. :watchplant: i want to try Satori after reading about it here.. is it a nute hog??? finicky?? or a cal/mag hog??? trying to gather info on this strain.. thanks in advandce..

Mahalo Nui Loa
SquidyP :fly:

Aloha

Thanks Squidy! This is the first time growing Satori. From what i gathered around here and at Mandalas site, its very efficient in nute uptake. So little nutes needed. I havent fed them yet, and they are very green!

drfting07 said:
Thanks Squidy! This is the first time growing Satori. From what i gathered around here and at Mandalas site, its very efficient in nute uptake. So little nutes needed. I havent fed them yet, and they are very green!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to drfting07 again.

stone_loc- your satoris are looking good bra.. did you and drifting start the grow at the same time??? are you guys using the same nutes and style of growing??? Mahalo for the Satori growoff... im sure this thread will be filled with info when its done... thanks again guys and gals...

Aloha

I do know its got some sativa in her. Takes a little longer to finish than most true Indicas. 65-75 days i believe.

Looking good Drfting

Hey Squidy, pretty sure I started a week or two before drifting. Everything I've read about the strain is that it doesn't need much on the nutrients. I have yet to feed mine too. Just ph'd water so far and they're super green as well. Though the happy frog they are planted in has organics in it. Drifting is going all organic, i plan to use advanced nutrients sensi A+B, though they don't really seem to be needing them yet. We've both FIM'd them, but I dont think I'll be LST'ing

:ciao: Ston-loc! Been missing you buddy! Your largest look STELLAR! and the others look like they are on the same track as mine. Good to hear from you! Drfting07

For those that LST, would you start training them now? I am starting to lose headroom in my box, but i dont know if they are too young.

ston-loc said:
Hey Squidy, pretty sure I started a week or two before drifting. Everything I've read about the strain is that it doesn't need much on the nutrients. I have yet to feed mine too. Just ph'd water so far and they're super green as well. Though the happy frog they are planted in has organics in it. Drifting is going all organic, i plan to use advanced nutrients sensi A+B, though they don't really seem to be needing them yet. We've both FIM'd them, but I dont think I'll be LST'ing

Mahalo, stone_loc nice to see a strain that doesnt need a ton of ****(pun inteneded) to make it produce.. ive never used advanced ive seen great results with people who used it tho.. everything looks super nice man.. cant wait to see what these things do when they do start uptaking nutes..

Aloha
SquidyP

Fed the girls this morning and left them outside to enjoy some real sun. Gave them 1/2 strength nutes, as apposed to 1/4 strength. Its hard to over-nute with DR, Earth ive noticed.

drfting07 said:
For those that LST, would you start training them now? I am starting to lose headroom in my box, but i dont know if they are too young.

:ciao: drft

I start LST at the 3rd true set leafs...and continue untill Im happy

Mojo for your guys grow...those satori will be huge outside...Be warned:icon_smile:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back