Easy ryder grow (problems with leaves)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shimmz22

Reaction score
Hey all,
I currently just started growing some easy ryder seeds. I've grown them before so its nothing new. I just started noticing my leaves curl up a bit and im not sure why. Does anyone think this is a heat problem? My grow room stays anywhere between 75-80 degrees. The highest its been is about 83. I started them off in 3 gallon containers in fox farms ocean forest soil mixed with fox farm light warrior. The PH for my soil and my water are about 6.8 so theres no problem there. What does anyone think? One of my little ones looks like he got one of his leaves really burned. And also, i do not spray my plants with the HPS on. I havent sprayed them yet with any water. Any good answers with get +REPS.

100_2189.JPG

100_2190.JPG

100_2191.JPG

100_2194.JPG

100_2198.JPG

100_2204.JPG

100_2208.JPG

100_2205.JPG

100_2209.JPG

100_2210.JPG

ouch.JPG

FFOF soil is Hot for youngins...and IMO...you should saturate the soil..not Dribble...Looks like nute burn more then heat..just my thaughts

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Ive grown many autos that have the "crinkle" leaf deformity... most will grow out of it... IME its only the first set of true leaves that have the "crinkle" issue and all my plants turned out normal.... The one ER I grew out in a 3gal pot was the largest auto Ive grown to date: 65g.... Shes a PITA to trim too... very leafy...

I wld get in the habit of getting the ph of your water and feed to 6.5 and not 6.8. Sure 6.8 is still in the window but it is at the high end limit. 6.5 gives me a lil room to be off higher or lower. Most meters are can be off by .1-.2.....jmo

I think this looks like nute burn from soil that is too hot. The leaves are not just crinkly, they are browning and appear to be getting crispy.

THG which pic are you referring to??

That soil def needs water asap... soak the entire pot... not just alil in the middle by the plant.... I would proably set the pot in some water so it can wick up thru the holes in the bottom up into the soil...

Latest posts

Back