easy special brownies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AluminumMonster

Duke of Errl:)
Reaction score
Ohla MP'rs! I have been perfecting a brownie recipe for the past month and a half. Ive been making a batch per week(12 brownies). And the last person that ate a half of one was so tore up that he couldn't go on a date with his new girl lmfao! She probably doesn't like me anymore lol.
Any way, I use your basic brownie mix in a box. I use one that calls for 2/3 of a cup of vegetable oil. I put the oil in a skillet and add 5 to 7 grams of my C99 iso oil, I warm the mixture until both oil are mixed extremely well. It is imporant that you don't allow the 2 oils to burn, this will make the brownies taste terrible. While the oils are warming you should start mixing the other ingredients, for some reason the weed taste is majorly diminished if you mix all the other ingrediants prior to mixing in the oils. Once you have everything mixed just follow the cooking instructions on the box. Yes I bake my brownies @ 350 degrees with out any loss of potency. I have never had a brownie as potent as these, and I make a lot of edibles. You REALLY REALLY need to be careful when eating these. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE HEAVY MACHINERY .... I AM SO SERIOUS PEOPLE. And make sure you don't have plans for the next 8-12 hours.

Enjoy and be safe. A.M.

AM did you decarb your weed before you made your iso oil? Have you modified this recipe since you first posted this? I might try it out.

AM did you decarb your weed before you made your iso oil? Have you modified this recipe since you first posted this? I might try it out.

I still make'em the exact same way MR1. The only difference is my tolerance has gone up so I put more oil in now lol.

No decarb necessary. The 22 minutes @ 350F does the job.

>>>AM...i hear you on the buzz...i use hash instead 5-7 gr.....but almost a 24hr buzz...last year ..right before i got on the plane to cuba i ate 1....landed but i was flying...i had a great day at the beach...highly recommended :)

AM, I made some iso oil with my Satori trimmings yesterday, I got 4 grams from an oz of trim. So I hope it will be strong enough, just have to make the brownies. Maybe today.

Awesome! Depending on your tolerance you may need to eat 1.5 brownies instead of 1. No biggie.

Good, 1 1/2 should not be a problem. Thanks man.

remember to lick the bowl and stir stick:stoned:

I am currently decarbing a half ounce of finely ground bud right now. Will be making butter and giving this a try. I miss those Space Cakes in Jamaica.

Made the brownies yesterday evening, gave some to my brother, he said he ate two and felt a good buzz, said it made it hard to walk straight. He told me the head buzz has worn off a bit and is now sitting in his chair waiting to take a nap.
I also ate two, had two go outside to get the snowblower going then blew a little snow. I had a decent little buzz going, enough that I did not have to smoke anything. Feeling really lazy now, probably go and lay down. Ate them at noon.

Time for another batch soon, looks tasty AM.

I have always wondered if you use an up speedy pot to bake with is the high like the pot, or does cooking it make all pot the same.. not talking strength, but type of high?

i can't do edibles, I can smoke anyone under the table I believe, ha. but cannot do edibles.

Time for another batch soon, looks tasty AM.
DOOO IT!
I have always wondered if you use an up speedy pot to bake with is the high like the pot, or does cooking it make all pot the same.. not talking strength, but type of high?

i can't do edibles, I can smoke anyone under the table I believe, ha. but cannot do edibles.

If I make a batch from all C99 buds I get super paranoid. I mean heart racing, heavy breathing, and sweaty palms lol. I would compare it to a mild anxiety attack.

If I make a batch from all indica strains I just go to sleep lol.

I try to get a nice even mix from both sides of the spectrum so I don't freak out or pass out.

Ask Mel about my brownies.... She has experienced them before:)

I used my Satori trim Rosebud, kept me buzzing around nicelly, real nice sleep though.

Have to make hash this time , no iso for oil. Ice is free.

Latest posts

Back