easy watering for soil?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manyBudZ4$

Reaction score
what it's a less labor intensive way for watering in soil? Right now I have 2 7 gallon jugs and I fill keg cups 5 to a plant 12 to 20 plants! Help lol

I was thinking a res with a pump and hose wand. But i'm always changing my ppm weekly so I would constantly be changing the res. What does everyone else do??

I like your idea of a rez manybudz, that's be a good possibility and what would work well for you...timed once a day or w/e your watering/nute schedule is planned... I just manually water mine, figuring it's part of the job, so to speak...

good luck, bud.

Yeah, buckets and buckets of nute water when feeding, water straight from the hose when watering...the gals love it! (I'd not recommend that everywhere, but it sure works here).

Sump pump and goodyear hose from the depot. A nice wand. This is important. The cheap ones just wont last with as much use as they get. And wheh you make your nute mix to feed. Just make enough to water and bleed the hose dry. Then just shut off pump.

I do pretty much like Chef said. I got a submersible pump from the fish store that pushes about 120gpm to a level of 2' high (that 2' high is important for aquarium pumps) then matched a hose up to fit the output port on the pump. I got about 4' of hose as that is all I need. When I mix up a bucket of nutes solution for the girls, rather than lifting and pouring(and splashing and spilling on shoes) I just drop my pump in and stick the hose where I want my water to go and plug in the pump. It works great, no lifting buckets of water. :)

So I set up a wand on a 25' coil hose and a 260home and needless to say not enough flow.

Need more juice man. A 1/4hp(one I have) from the Depot, for think about $100. Pumps 2600gph. Thats what you need.

Latest posts

Back