easyryder and russian rocket fuel grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bogart Mc Thunderdunk said:
awesome, go me!
was thinking they might affect ph or something but wasnt sure.

using rocks in general is awesome but water stones surprise me in alot of ways, if you gather small rocks from your local water source theyll make the soil much more rich, they hold water from evaporating off the top as well and act as a heat barrier. Ive used them for out door grows and indoor vegetable grows many times..

i had thos same little black flys i killed a few of them after a few weeks i dident notice them around anymore

got a bit more space to work with this pushes out the two sides of the tent so keeps the mylar a bit straighter too.

IMG_5787b.jpg

day 42/32
switched the MH for the 600 watt HPS 2 days ago and switched the t5s in the corners to all 6500k, temps still seem good around 78 max also i added another intake from a window. nice to live in a shitty cold country sometimes

getting cramped in the tent, they seem to be liking the extra light though good growth and the rrf is starting to show proper budsites.

the rrf is drinking very quickly now feeding every second day or so. its a bit droopy in the pics pre feeding.
no real sign of nute burn so im slowly raising the feed amounts for all.

happy 4/20 :icon_smile:

mIMG_5824.jpg

mIMG_5822.jpg

mIMG_5812.jpg

moved down the platform about a foot and turned up the hps to the superlumens setting so around 660 from that at the moment, i was having some heat issues as i had guests and had to neglect them for a few days. also i was venting indoors and didnt get a chance to sort it out before they came. my thermometers say it didnt go above 85 or so anyway so not terrible but maybe a bit hotter nearer the bulb. slight bit of leaf edge curling on one plant anyway no big deal. set up some better ventilation today and it seems to be working well staying around 75 but ill see what night temps are like.

im hoping the rrf finishes a few weeks before the easyryders as theres gonna be no room, 4 probably would have been better for the area and potsize but ill know for next time.

one of the easyryders seems to be a bushy pheno though could just be partial runtism. its looking nice and chunky.
the runt is flowering ill just leave it under the canopy and see what it ends up as. its still yellow and pathetic but i couldnt fit another good plant so meh :joint4:

Untitled-2.jpg

ccc.jpg

Untitled-2c.jpg

Untitled-2cc.jpg

thanks risktaker,
got a bit of clawing on one of the easyryders a while ago but the rest seem fine, all progressing well anyway starting to see budsites on all too.

skinny leaves on the RRF lst time i grew it it looked totally different much more indica looking.

12a.jpg

d.jpg

da.jpg

IMG_5891.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

thanks, im not doing much really so far. no real problems other than with the runt and im just not wasting time with it. no space anyway so it will suffer!
the rest just get ph6.5~ feeds every couple of days.
switch to flower nutes when vertical growth stops the RRF is prettymuch ready ERs have a week or so id say.
:icon_smile:

is that a DF reference under your name? much more likely just some pretty ASCII.

broke my new hanna ph tester somehow, it just keeps counting up in whole numbers. gotta get a new one so i still have the one i mistreated from last grow so hopefully thatll do me for a bit. was only .1 off when i calibrated it so hopefully its accurate enough.

the biggest Easyryder hit 70 cm today its looking great buds starting to come in and the RRF is starting to bulk out and fatten up. :smoke:

ma.jpg

mUntitled-3.jpg

mUntitled-.jpg

mUntitled-1.jpg

mUntitled-2.jpg

Looking nice. Like the rock. Did the rock mess with yur PH?

cheers weedhopper. it has been a little high now that you mention it, runoff on the easyryders last feeding was 6.8 feed in was 6.4. hadnt checked for a week or two before that but was thinking the increased feeding will bring it down a bit in flower though that could be wrong. any suggestions? havent figured out a reliable way to get runoff from the airpot so just winging it.
stonewise i can always take them off if it doesnt sort out though feeding and see if its solely that anyway, i think i might have added too much lime when making up the soil as most of it is coco and perlite etc.

had to lower them all again so took some pics in more natural light.

RRF1

its got a few discoloured leaves and is a little yellower than the ER's but seems happy enough.
the runt is still tiny but regained a little colour and is slowly flowering anyway.

the tallest Easyryder hit 30 inches today a bit stretchy compared to the others.
ive noticed some weird spots on the leaves looks like magnesium deficiency maybe? anyone else got any ideas?
i havent checked runoff ph in a while but ill try next watering could be a lockout maybe?

m5.jpg

m0RFF1.jpg

m0RFF2.jpg

m0RFF3.jpg

mrunt.jpg

m1ER1.jpg

m1ER2.jpg

m2ER1.jpg

m2ER2.jpg

m2ER3.jpg

Looks like start of mag deficiency as you say. It's good you caught it quick. Not sure what nutes your using but earth juice meta K works really quick. I had a bad deficiency and it was fixed within 36 hours.

cool thanks for the confirmation, i dont trust myself diagnosing.
im using general hydros 3 part and a few bits and pieces.
ive been adding cal/mag to try and combat it, so far hasnt gotten much worse but its still there also smaller round rust spots im guessing thats the same thing probably.

ill up the feed anyway theyre looking hungry.

to make things worse my other ph meter broke so im flying blind. trying to get one ordered today and waiting to hear back on the faulty one.

the magnesium deficiency seems to have progressed a little but not too bad ive upped the cal mag dose hopefully itll level out.

stinking awesomely, some fruity citrus'ish some earthy musty.
broke a stem on the rrf but it wasnt bad and fixed itself.

mIMG_6021.jpg

mIMG_6019.jpg

mIMG_6023.jpg

think theyre done with vertical growth the tallest easyryder is 32". its very crowded in there so i took off a few of the lowest fan leaves mostly yellowing off anyway and itll help with air circulation.

the rrf fattening up nicely and even the runt has grown alot, still a good bit behind though.

IMG_6075 - Copy.jpg

IMG_6078 - Copy.jpg

IMG_6080 - Copy.jpg

IMG_6082 - Copy.jpg

IMG_6086 - Copy.jpg

Latest posts

Back