easyryder and russian rocket fuel grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks its my biggest so far anyway. you should check out dutch passions think different. they seem to all become huge monsters of plants. super autos too.

Untitled-3_03.jpg

i think they have been heat stressed for a good bit and its causing hermies on most if not all plants. just one or two so far but incresingly noticable. dont really care at this stage anyway. we had about 2 weeks of hot weather id say that pushed them over he edge. temps seemed ok for most of the grow but maybe i had the sensors in cooler areas or something. something to be more careful about next time anyway. also planting in freshly limed soil and some ph issues probably added to that.
im happy with them anyway. think ill chop next wednesday at 90 days. it will be a little early for the biggest plant but should be enough all round. 2 are pretty done at this point anyway but i wouldnt mind having some more amber than others for some variety.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 498
  • IMG_6615.jpg
    IMG_6615.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 509
  • Untitled-1x.jpg
    Untitled-1x.jpg
    472.2 KB · Views: 497
  • Untitled-1b.jpg
    Untitled-1b.jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 501
  • Untitled-1f.jpg
    Untitled-1f.jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 500
  • Untitled-2a.jpg
    Untitled-2a.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 494
  • Untitled-2g.jpg
    Untitled-2g.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 495
  • Untitled-2j.jpg
    Untitled-2j.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 487
  • Untitled-2t.jpg
    Untitled-2t.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 489
  • Untitled-2w.jpg
    Untitled-2w.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 484
  • Untitled-2y.jpg
    Untitled-2y.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 478
Is it possible to get anymore FROST on those?! Dayum!!! :aok:

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Those things look killer man... big bummer bout the nanners tho... :48:

thanks jaam yeh im happy with them, the stink is syrupy fruity skunk.at least it was right near the end when it hermed and the buds are worth harvesting. its not too bad . :aok:

EllisD said:
Is it possible to get anymore FROST on those?! Dayum!!! :aok:

ive tried but this is the best i could do :hubba: break out the icing sugar!
all sugar leaves are curling over and sealing themselves with tric'y goodness.
:icon_smile:

some more pics.
ive locked two in my bathroom till later today/tomorrow and left the two biggest ones in the tent for a day or a few more not too sure. whenever the biggest one looks ready. thats the bigger one with the sunglasses. its got a footlong main cola if it fattens up a bit its looking good just wish it was quicker. its diagonal so it fits in my bathroom.. way wider than it looks.

Untitled-0.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

Untitled-9.jpg

Untitled-10.jpg

Untitled-11.jpg

Untitled-12.jpg

Untitled-15.jpg

Untitled-16.jpg

these were the weakest plants.
one started as a superbushy plant but too bushy, didnt get much light as they were all crammed in. nice purple tips on the buds but i only bothered trimming up the dense tops of the branches basically. that one was super frosty, ridiculously.
every leaf on them is covered in trics so i foresee a good hash haul :smokeit:

the other with the larger main cola was overfed but got real chunky anyway. more than i expected.

one of the remaining ones is starting to purple up itself on its water only diet. ill chop that soon and then the huge one whenever its someway ready. its starting to bulk up now.
those two will outweigh these very easily.

with trimming i only bother with the larger dense buds, everything else that was a little small or airy has gone untrimmed in with the popcorn and trim. ill sift through later and see if any are large enough to bother keeping or just use them for hash and edibles. take samples from them while the rest cure too.

got some nice scissor hash to sample :smoke:

IMG_6839.jpg

IMG_6846.jpg

IMG_6850.jpg

IMG_6851.jpg

IMG_6852.jpg

IMG_6853.jpg

IMG_6854.jpg

IMG_6856.jpg

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Tiiiiiiiiiimber!!!!! :48:

ha yeh :icon_smile: a light stinky thud was heard.

i havent chopped the others yet, one is pretty done and the other is still just getting bigger but not fuller still all foxtails/skinnybuds but its starting to finish up i think.. hopefully! seems like it could go another 2-3 weeks+
im just gonna take it whenever i think it looks like it wont shrink down to nothing when dried. i doubt itll be an impressive number but itll be my best run with autoflowers yet so im happy, bigger and better than last time for sure.but id go with more smaller pots next or a bigger tent.

ive already cut feed anyway so thats the real limit whenever theyre starving, ill put them out of their misery.
probably soon enough
everythings drying away but its cold enough and high RH here so it takes a while. one of the two air intakes to my tent is pulling from the bottom of the wardrobe im drying in, working pretty well keeping down the rh a little i think. up around 60 atm, was 70 when freshly cut.

IMG_6862.jpg

IMG_6863.jpg

IMG_6864.jpg

IMG_6865.jpg

so i chopped all the main colas off of the tallest one, left it as a bush till the next ones down.
good haul so far, and pretty dense. not all that much ended up in the popcorn bucket

trimming stalks off the buds from the previous harvest and found some mould inside the main cola of the overfed one. the only properly dense bit in that pile, not too bad anyway.

anything mouldy or close to it is quarantined. ive heard mixed thoughts on the safety of making concentrates with mould ridden buds.. any thoughts? i have some left from last grow too. i heard iso was ok but then heard the opposite that the spores just survive anyway.
is there any definitive judgement on that? not just opinion
ill probably chop the last one soon maybe tomorrow.
time to shut up shop for the year and make some hash after that.

IMG_6905.jpg

IMG_6914.jpg

IMG_6938.jpg

IMG_6939.jpg

Nice autos, I haven't grown them in like 5 or 6 years, and I'd have to say the genetics are improved. Forty grams would have been awesome, but most were an ounce or less back then. (in soil)

Since no one answered you about the hash, I will. I would use the mold for oil, not screen/ice hash. IME the ice hash I've made with moldy trim had a different quality. It seemed "dirty" I guess. I never noticed any adverse effects, just that it was "off" from the other batches. Since then I use it for oil (iso/shine). Doesn't seem to affect the quality.

cheers, just got them finished, hadnt updated here in a bit,
90 grams from the two smaller plants combined
80 from the tall one there above
100 from the largest slowest one.
also 18L of bags full of popcorn and trim. gonna start up making hash and butter with that tonight maybe. gonna have to do it in a few batches.
im thinking of decarbing, making hte bubble and freezing the material after and then adding that to the next leftover batch and make butter with that.

all started to purple up and its pretty strong stuff. im very happy with the results anyway.
no where near a gram per watt but good enough for four smallish plants.
yeh i hear that alot just will improve with time and more breeding. also if autos get screwed up in the start atall it will effect the rest of their growth so no vegging recovery before flower if needed. i like them anyway and these are the most tric covered plants ive grown id say, if they were a little more dense theyd be perfect for me. just had some problems with heat i think that didnt help that atall.

ive heard the spores survive and can be dangerous for your health in bubble though. just wasnt sure about iso/butane etc. iits just sitting in a bag anyway i dont really need to make anything with it just dont wanna waste it if there is an alternative safe method.

IMG_7022.jpg

IMG_7016.jpg

IMG_7007.jpg

Latest posts

Back