Eating after smoking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ITSBUDDAHBUDDY!

Reaction score
After i smoke in my house and get the munchies i go in the kitchen and usually eat a bunch of meat and cheesy stuff. I never have candy or sweets in my house, no potatoe chips...not even soda :(. but i heard that eating alot of fats and proteins can reduce ur high. same with eating period. is this true? I end up with like 5 plates of food and drinks and eat it all and then i dont feel like doing anything at all, which sucks. i get real lazy after i eat.

never had that problem,,,if im high and eat ,i stay high,only problem is i now weigh 230 and should be 185,,,,,thats a problem ,,,,being high only makes the food taste better ,,,,milk and cookies when your high is great ,,,,,p,l,r

I eat before toking. That way I don't get the "tired" Stone going. but some strains..forget it. Its a kitchen raid.

if im hungry..i usually just get high and forget about it. i basically went from 220 down to 155 after i just decided that i wasnt gonna eat when i get the munchies.....after that i just got use to not eating while stoned. kinda nice really.

ftw2012 i really need to get on that plan. I try to tell myself that im not gonna eat when i get the munchies but damn sometimes forget about it

lol...i guess...but now i have trouble maintaining steady weight...im either gaining or losing...if i could only get stoned and forget that i hate exercise and would work out when stoned....then maybe i could gain some muscle! i dont forsee that happening

Latest posts

Back