eating weed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBruce420

Reaction score
This is such a stupid stoner question. I've smoked weed, vaped weed, made brownies and cookies and butter and honey and tea. Can you get high from eating weed straight up? and if so...how much do you eat? is it worth it? have any of your tried it?

You like eating hay? Thats what its gonna taste like.:eek: eating and 1/8th would be a little stronger than smoking an 1/8 but have about the same effect as a brownie.
I would stick to the regular methods.IMHO

haha I ate 6 grams or so several months ago.....But..I was sitting in line for a road block w/ k-9s and LEOs...

I didnt go to jail and I was high for hours upon hours.

would eating a couple of bowls worth be the same as smoking a couple bowls?

maybe if your stomach was completely empty. I'd just smoke it...I like brownies too though.

Ummm, eating weed plain does not do shit. I have tried and checked it out. YOur body does not absorb THC directly it must be broken down by smoking it/vaping or properly cooking it. WHen you cook it you may notice that one does not throw it directly into the batter but cooks it in oil or butter to release the
"Cannaboids." Alcohol also works. I have heard that if you eat enough some may be broken down, but from my experience as well as many others, Marijuana will not get you high if you eat it!

i know of peeps that eat hemp hearts and small bud on their cereal. i have soaked old dry popcorned bud in liquors and eaten them and you do get a good buzz. but to chop down even a highly sugared raw bud plain - dont think i could do it. but if the THC was high enough - you probably would get high as turkeyneck says.

weed tastes like shit when eatin, may as well throw a ball of sticky hay in yer mouth too, have heard the fibre does wonders, haha..who in the hell would put sticky gooey budds on yummy cereal? In my homeland they execute you like cow, for eating it

ugghh...
ive eaten weed once before, it wasnt a very good experience. I was sitting in a car, and i always complain about how long and excruciating the whole activity of "smoking" is compared to drinking and eating .
so i had about 2 er 3 grams... and i ate it all.

i couldnt quite gum and chew it down though, since it was too dry. so we went and bought some soda. and i tried swollowing it that way...
it was terriable, it was a strange feeling of acid,scrap metal, and flower petals in my mouth.

once i finally did the ghastly task, about 30 minutes later it hit me... and pretty darn fast
cept it was a different kind of high, more of a "body high" than anything... and usually my eyes dont turn red when i smoke it, but when i ate it my eyes looked like cherrys with freakin pupils...
and i almost got caught by my parental units because of it..

so ya i agree with most of you guys
if you have the choice, smoke it

Lol is smoking really that long and excrutiating? it takes maybe 30 seconds to a minute to smoke a whole bowl by yourself. I guess it was a silly question to ask in the first place, why eat a couple grams when u could just smoke it anyway. i've had brownies and stuff, and honestly i dont like it that much. if they're too potent, i get all nautious, and the high makes me so damn lazy, i'd much rather blaze some bowls or a bleezy

Like I said in another thread I used to pinch from my brother if you call an oz. to 2 pinching. He never caught me though. But I had 3/4 oz. once and passing it on to a friend. He said he would pick it up on a thursday and by saturday I still had it so I made a box of brownies with it. It was a real good feeling like what Hello Heli said but what I did like was my eyes didn't burn or feel tired it was an internal high.Real Nice. My girl and I had eaten one square each when my friend came a calling. He wasn't too happy but I gave him and another friend that was with him each a square. They went to play basketball and me and mine were rollin on the couch. When it finally hit us it was like WOW!!! I said they would be back and they did. Told me he was in the middle of a lay-up when he realised he didn't know where he was. Had to give them each another. Real Nice High.

well, when I was younger i put a gram of hash into one cookie....was horrible tasting...was hard to choke down with water, and then i went to work. Lmao.....took awhile for it too work then BAMMMMMM...My eyes looked like they filled up with blood, I was so bloody stoned and wanted it to go away....i couldnt look anyone in the face, and when i did, my workmate looked at my eyes and shook his head and wasnt sure what to do, did my 8 hours, went home and slept it off. Have never done again. It is a long ride when eating it. was kinda like taking sleeping pills, all i wanted ta do was sleeeeeeeeep...hahaha

Ive enjoyed brownies a few times..it definately feels different..Still like to torch one the old fashion way though.:cool:

knew some people at uni who used to put a couple of j's worth of crumbled up hash in a cup of tea, let it cool and then stir it really fast and drink it down.

tried it once and it was gross but you got a decent buzz that lasted longer than smoking it.

weed tea...hmmmm...used ta do mushroom tea which would almost make me throw up til 10 mins after the fact...then i was so bloody wasted, the fun would begin...weed tea huh? anyone else try this?

yup, i like it but then i add sum green tea to the pot. just crumble up the dried shake.

20 years ago some freinds stumbled upon a crop and brought most of it to my house cause they knew my parents were gone. After a day and a half of
microwave joints, my freind got bored and ate a great big bowl of buds, with ranch dressing:rolleyes: , had to be at least an ounce. Granted the stuff surely was not done or cured right, but I assumed he would be laid out.

Not the case, I am petty sure the pot must be at least slightly heated or cooked to work, or REALLY good.

Reason I say this, I have made brownies with schwag I couldn't even smoke that worked excellently...

And, one time I went to jail (underage drinking) with a joint in my sock that they never found. I was so afraid they would find it that I ate it. The heat in my sock from anxiety must have worked because an hour later I was picked up by my parents and had to be chastized all the way home while being fried out of my mind.

me and my friends used to make the tea, we put a tea bag in water, made the tea, took the bag out, broke up some nice bud and stirred it in for awhile, heated it up a lil more just to make sure, strained the tea out. we took a spoon and just poured it so there wasnt any bud in the new cup. after that, we added honey and chilled... as previously mentioned, its a body high more than anything

Latest posts

Back