Ebb and Flo' Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you really going to try and flower in there? It just seems like there will be no room.

the ones to the left there are only a few big plants, I lolipopped the ones i could reach...took clones and rooted them in 12/12. This is an SOG.... flowered clones when rooted. 40+ of them will be single colas with little or no bottom popcorn bud. the bigger ones will have some popcorn branches that will be chocked out but most of them i trimmed off and cloned so there will be little waste, mostly a canopy of buds. i should have went ahead and scrogged them so i dont have to supercrop and train them as much but since i was putting in clones as they arrived and rooted alot too i hesitated. They are already flowering so I assume your post is just more of a statement.

The answer to your question is yes...and no.

Update from yesterday. We are past week 3 and they are wearing their training bras...

bud unc i pmd you.

couple 8 week strains, some 9 and 10 wkers.

Picture 541.jpg

Picture 537.jpg

Picture 539.jpg

Picture 536.jpg

Picture 529.jpg

Picture 527.jpg

Picture 496.jpg

Picture 525.jpg

Picture 498.jpg

Picture 495.jpg

Picture 494.jpg

Picture 489.jpg

All the pics wouldnt fit...just a couple more. Cam is screwed up and its hard to get good shots. Now the lens wont retract. :doh:

Picture 487.jpg

Picture 488.jpg

i can't believe your flowering those tiny little things.. lol you should just grow auto's if thats as big as your gonna let them get.. jk

@Trillions, ok I understand what your saying. Once the clones root you just start flowering them.
Question
1. By doing this how big do they get?
2. How much bud do you get from doing this?
3. Also how many times a month are you harvesting? The reason I ask this is because once you get to the point where you are cloning and start flowering you should be good to go.

say its not so, not dead not this thread. it was so young and full of, well i don't guess its full of anything.. ok its dead.. lol

why you killin it TOA

i was a dirtbager need to go hydro Is the root ball smaller?

yes skull the rootball is smaller. Using hydro the roots directly uptake the nutrients instead of relying on a symbiosis relationship between the roots and the organisms in the soil. therefore it takes less roots to produce more results with less time (in lamens). the rootzone can still be huge depending on method but with what i do the rootzone is smaller than a "dirtbagger". The plant does not understand if it is in soil or not as the plants "food" is at an elemental level no matter if you are growing organic or non. I.E. quicker results, more vigor, bigger yeild and a happier grower! :D

and bro its dead to me... and you wonder why? LMAO

another update- tried to get some good shots. my cams broken and slo came over to loan me his. his doesn't take pics that great but maybe tomorrow i can take my time and get some better ones.:hubba:

Picture 559.jpg

Picture 553.jpg

Picture 552.jpg

Picture 555.jpg

Picture 561.jpg

thanks SLowmo for keeping this thread ALIVE!!!!

:lama:

TOA---you might consider changing the name of the thread to---THE ULTIMATE MULTISTRAIN GROW---:rofl:---daaaaammmmmnnnnn---don't know how i missed this when you started---got my chair---got my pk bubble---i am subscribed---looking good brother---

:watchplant:

:48:

:confused2: all i did was loan him a camera. lol

:woohoo: slomo---much respect has been missing from this thread for too long--

-:yay:

things are slow all over the site. it's not just this thread.

The pics look O.K. to me......maybe I have a crappy computer....or should put my glasses on.:confused2:

So TOA I got a question. Now that youre growing on a boat, does the tides effect the level of your table when flooded? LOL! Come on bro don't let it die, keep it a float. things are def different here that's for sure. Table is def looking stellar & your skills still amaze me. Whats your Tds levels now?

cubby said:
The pics look O.K. to me......maybe I have a crappy computer....or should put my glasses on.:confused2:

i think either your screen is dirty or you need your glasses.. lol

Latest posts

Back