ebb and flow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruufuus

novice ethnobotanist
Reaction score
hey guys, ruufuus again. today i am asking of you members, advice in the ebb and flow department. i am currently in the market for 1/2" ebb and flow fittingsX2(i will be operating 2 trays) and am wondering, where would be the best place to purchase them? Also on that note, how many gallon reservoir should i use for a 3'X2'X7" tray? i thank you all in advance, yours truly~RUUFUUS:icon_smile:

You can prob find the fittings at Home depot or Lowes I was able to find some there when I built an ebb and flow even though I never used it lol. I would say prob at least a 5gallon reservoir maybe even closer to 8.

I checked home depot and lowes, both and didn't find what I was looking for. Maybe they sell it as a different name? I looked up ebb and flow fittings and bulkhead fittings with no luck

ruufuus said:
I checked home depot and lowes, both and didn't find what I was looking for. Maybe they sell it as a different name? I looked up ebb and flow fittings and bulkhead fittings with no luck

Take a look at this link....it might help you find what you are looking for or a substitute.

mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?t=70262

Is this what you are looking for?

hXXp://www.hydroponics-garden.com/ebb-and-flow-fittings.html

Yes on both accounts, but I cannot find any that I deem are reasonably priced. I'm either paying 10$ or more for thee fittings through amazon or 12$ through another site for just the shipping. I can stand to payy 5$ a piece for the kit, but not with 12$shipping...anyone know of a good site with well priced shipping charges?

I have found everything I needed at Lowes. You might be looking in the wrong area. Lowes has a specialty isle thats dedicated to ponds. They have everything in all the NY area Lowes. Check the pond isle usually located outside in the garden area, and check out their fittings isle for the ponds and sprinkler systems. They have it. At least here in the tristate area.
Or maybe you can check out that used supply site that PuffNthings was talking about in another thread.

Hey at Lowes or home depot they have a section for lawn watering systems. It is called "rain bird" at lowes, but not sure what it is called at HD. Just ask them where their lawn sprinkler systems supplies are. They have all that stuff for ponds and pumps and such. Here in NC, that stuff is in the back of the stores, but it is probably different for every state lol. :)

Latest posts

Back