EbbnFlowr's Beleaf Grow - Chimera #3 and Truffle Treats #9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had them under 24/0 on the lowest setting raised as much as it will go...it's been 78f and 70rh no dome...you guys think it's the humidty ? Throw dome on?

I just checked mine. They are all ready now. They seem to like my hot sweaty box but I get them out as soon as I have roots. Don’t think they would like the environment for vegging. I like small clones too. Sample pic of my clone house. and Little clones.
IMG_8256.jpeg

IMG_8257.jpeg

I just checked mine. They are all ready now. They seem to like my hot sweaty box but I get them out as soon as I have roots. Don’t think they would like the environment for vegging. I like small clones too. Sample pic of my clone house. and Little clones.
View attachment 330733
View attachment 330734
Ok yeah I'll make it nice and sweaty like they are seedlings...

They happen to work perfect. I didn’t have a tray that fit the plugs a while back but did have these. I’ve been using them ever since. They sit up nice and straight and I don’t even punch holes in them. Just make sure the moisture in the plug is good

Reactions: boo
View attachment 330733
View attachment 330734
Mine look like the back left one here sub...is that one gonna be ok? Well with no roots lol..

Mine look like the back left one here sub...is that one gonna be ok? Well with no roots lol..
It has roots my guess is it will take off after she hits the real dirt 😊. You will not even know her in a couple of weeks. I give them a little mycorrhiza around the root hole to give them a good start

If yours has no roots, that’s a different story. They are not soaking wet right? I don’t know if that matters but I squeeze mine out a little and only spray it so it doesn’t dry out

the back plant on the left was kinda the runt. Sometimes every clone doesn’t make it but i think one day that will be a nice Godfather OG plant in someone’s backyard near me…

Ok well idk I'll have some time to mess with them tomorrow. Hopefully the lid will help. If worse comes to worse I guess I'll just have to find a cut of the chimera #3 from someone else 🤔🤔🤔 idk anyone on here who happens to have said cut...

Hey guys I finally got some roots on my clones...I'm about to transplant them and I need some advice. Do I start them on bloom or veg nutes after I transplant?

Was able to get a few clones transplanted this morning. So out of the 24 clones I originally took, only 4 survived the hell I put on them on accident lol...the cloner went low on water for awhile and I came back one day and they were all pretty much toast except the 2 trufffle treats4 and the 2 chimera5 I took...those are both super vigorous also so maybe those are keepers we will see. Haven't taken pics of the tent recently but I did snap some pics while I was transplanting. I put them right in 1 gallon pots to save some time later..I'll go easy on the water for sure.

Got about an hour and a half of work done under the canopy this am even though you cant tell...gonna defol a little every day until they are done stretching. Today is day 15F so one more week hopefully...going out of town for 4 days on day 21...super anxious about my boy holding things down over here 🥵🥵

I have a camera on an oscillating fan in my tent here is them sleep lol....they always with me.

-Blaze on 🔥

20230613_124505.jpg
20230613_125648.jpg

Last edited:
Day 16F....the bling Blaow from compound is starting to frost up a little bit and she is stretching. I have high hopes for this lady she is glitterbomb x gastro pop. It's the first pic. All 4 truffle treats are huge and 5 of the chimeras are huge. The cherry smash from inhouse I huge also. She's the one with the darker leaves. Really beautiful plant.

They've crept into the 1200 ppfd range. Don't think I'm gonna get much higher than that without having the tops really really close. 3.0 ec going in. Gonna take another round of clones today 1 of each just to be safe and continue defol a little each day till I go on vacation next week. Gonna be a stressful vacation no doubt 🥵🥵
Screenshot_20230614_112620_Gallery.jpg
20230614_075443.jpg
20230614_074436.jpg
20230614_074242.jpg
20230614_074331.jpg
20230614_074158.jpg
20230614_074149.jpg

Day 19...got most of the defoliating out of the way. Prob have another hour or 2 to make it right but I might just leave it. I lollipopped up to the third node on some and 5th on others. A lot has come off the past 4 days so I didn't want to go to crazy and risk stressing them. All 4 truffle treats are frosting up and aee big as shit. Actually they are are looking amazing except for the 4 short ones up front. But I think I will have my choice of a couple keepers no doubt. I don't really smell much yet...how do people smell terps early on? Is my smell just toast from all the shit I piled in there in my younger days or is there a trick??? 🥵🥵. Noticed some burn so checked run off and it was up in the 3.65 range so drained res and started feeding at like 2.7 3x a day...it's come down a little...not sure if I should lower ec more???? It's going in 2.7 coming out like 3.3 now..

Hope everyones tent is full and healthy and STANK

-BLAZE ON🔥

20230617_083425.jpg
20230617_083401.jpg
20230617_083333.jpg
20230617_083330.jpg
20230617_083109.jpg
20230617_083215.jpg
20230617_083058.jpg
20230617_083026.jpg
20230617_083008.jpg

Last edited: