EbbnFlowr's Beleaf Grow - Chimera #3 and Truffle Treats #9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EbbnFlowr

Reaction score
What's up fam!? Well I couldn't wait any longer to pop these photo seeds I grabbed a few weeks ago. So I went on marketplace and found me a sweet used set up I'm going to use for my flower tent! As soon as my autos finish up in the 8x8, I'll be throwing these ladies in there. So here's what we got.

-4x4 Gorilla Tent 🦍

-16 1 Gallon flora flex micro drip system 🌿

-vs4000 400w 💡

- ac infinity controller with 6" exhaust fan

- Chimera #3 s1/Beleaf
Truffle Treats #9 s1/Beleaf
Bling Blaow/Compound
Cherry Smash/Inhouse

So I wasn't planning on running chimera 3 this round. But when I bought my pack of truffle treats from beleaf, they accidently sent me a 10 pack of the chimera! I emailed them and told them about it, and they told me to keep them! God's plan baby...free $400 pack of beans? Yes please! So I got 10 of those. 4 truffle treats. 1 Bling blaow which is glitterbomb x gastro pop from compound. And a cherry smash from in house. 16 out of 16 germ. Decided to plant right into the 1 gallon buckets except for the 2 that's germed late. Those are in solos for now. Looking to eventually upgrade my light, but this should do for veg, right? First time growing photos. As some of you know I'm in the middle of a auto grow right now. Any tips on photos? Obviously gonna be doing 18/6 till the flower tent opens up. Wanted to move these along kind of slowly to give autos time to finish. Currently feeding 1 time a day. 1.0 ec. DLI 20. Think that's it! Any advice appreciated! Kill it today fellas!

-Blaze on 🔥

Day 1
20230401_065803.jpg
20230401_065815.jpg

Those little plants just need ph'ed water. They won't need any nutes for ten days or so.
That light will veg those just fine. 12 plants in that tent is perfect for your veg needs. My best tip with vegging photos is start training early. Right after you see the third node or so. Photos can handle some stress so this is a great grow to experiment with as you have plenty of time until your autos finish.
You prob want to add perlite to your coco if you are taking those to ebb and flow buckets.

Those little plants just need ph'ed water. They won't need any nutes for ten days or so.
That light will veg those just fine. 12 plants in that tent is perfect for your veg needs. My best tip with vegging photos is start training early. Right after you see the third node or so. Photos can handle some stress so this is a great grow to experiment with as you have plenty of time until your autos finish.
You prob want to add perlite to your coco if you are taking those to ebb and flow buckets.
So I have an RO water filter so it has zero ppm....on the grow guide I've been following on cocoforcannabis.com, he says to start off with nutes immediately and slowly increase...I started them at .08 per the guide. Is that not what you do?

Another question. I want to find a mother or 2 out of this run....

In order to do that do I have to take clones during veg, care for them for awhile, wait for the plants to flower, then pick which clones I want to save? Or can I wait till they flower to see which ones I want to keep, then take cuttings?

So I have an RO water filter so it has zero ppm....on the grow guide I've been following on cocoforcannabis.com, he says to start off with nutes immediately and slowly increase...I started them at .08 per the guide. Is that not what you do?
No but it's prob ok. That's not a crazy amount but they will burn very easily at this stage

Another question. I want to find a mother or 2 out of this run....

In order to do that do I have to take clones during veg, care for them for awhile, wait for the plants to flower, then pick which clones I want to save? Or can I wait till they flower to see which ones I want to keep, then take cuttings?
Wait till you're ready to flip to flower and take clones of your favorites. When you do your final pruning before flower you will have plenty of clones available and you'll know which plants have the vitality

Wait till you're ready to flip to flower and take clones of your favorites. When you do your final pruning before flower you will have plenty of clones available and you'll know which plants have the vitality
Thank you Lesso! You've helped me so much already I really appreciate it!

Watchin & paying attention. Very nice. How big is flower tent?

I was considering a high dollar purchase from copycat seeds, but decided after some real good advice from here against it.

Watchin & paying attention. Very nice. How big is flower tent?

I was considering a high dollar purchase from copycat seeds, but decided after some real good advice from here against it.

Heh man thanks for checking me out!

My flower tent is 8x8.

As far as my seeds, I'm sure there are people here who have been growing for a long time who have made some connections with breeders with amazing genetics who don't charge and arm and a leg for a pack. Unfortunately I don't know of any other way to get quality genetics without paying a decent price. I only know of the major breeders out there.

Can I ask what the reasons were for not spending money with copycat? Was it copycat? Or was it paying a ton of money for seeds in general?

Day 3 from sprout. Noticed all the chimera are growing funky! Maybe that's the creature genetics coming through? Check out this one...the rest have kinda twisted cotlydons and first leaves. Like all of them. The other strains don't. This one has a double cotyldon.

I'm fascinated by different genetic expressions. I love this shit.
20230402_145233.jpg

I think most of these popped Saturday. So almost a week and we're off and running. Had a helmet head and messed up taking the shell off, she will survive though right? Nothing much else to report. Feeding 1x a day at 1.18 ec. DLI 20.

Kill it today ladies and gents!

-Blaze on🔥

20230406_064304.jpg
20230405_184631.jpg
20230405_184626.jpg

Should be ok. Might be stunted
Yeah it def is....but since it's a photo is not a big deal right? These girls have a long time to veg before my autos are done. I'm thinking at least another 8 weeks. Any tips on what I should do? I don't want them getting too crazy big in here...otherwise I'm gonna have to add another light and flip them in here right ? Wouldn't be the worst thing I already have an extra 400w sitting here.

Latest posts

Back