EbbnFlowr's Beleaf Grow - Chimera #3 and Truffle Treats #9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thosw look perfect!
Thanks bro I calibrate my pen everyday and I.borrowrd a friend's light meter...turns out those autos were getting like 900ppfd 24 hours a day idk how they stayed alive

Transplant day....more pics coming when they wake up...right around 50 days I believe.
20230521_135233.jpg

Guys is there any issues with this root ball? Someone said this isn't good?

Ok well I got them all transplanted yesterday...they are in 100% floraflex coco but it's their new shit that dries back faster...they call it the perlite eliminator if you haven't heard of it. I ordered some moisture sensord so I can do some controlled dry backs and can prob get an extra watering in with this new coco. Check it out if you haven't yet.

Coco and Dynomyco went in the 5 gallon fabric pots, then into the ebb and flow buckets, then I flooded the system to soak the coco, then did the transplant and flooded again to feed them. Every single plant had roots like the picture above wish I wouldn't grabbed more pics but I was so busy this weekend. Trying to harvest 11 autos and get these photos over literally took me all weekend....my girl was not amused. But they all look healthy as can be. I learned so much my first run I think I know what to do now except for the whole cloning process. But I have an aero cloner, gonna defoliate and take cuttings as soon as the scrog fills in. Haven't had a chance to take any pics yet, but here is a little video from the camera I have on top of a fan lol....

Hope everyone grows are going to plan! Let's kill it this week! 💪🙌😎

-Blaze on🔥

Looking great.

Got half the tent trellised up...gonna defol and take cuttings as soon as I have some time...

Day 1 of flower for my first photo run! Super excited to see how this turns out. Gonna need to move my carbon filter and exhaust fan outside the tent. I think I'm gonna need the head space. Drained and refilled the res with bloom nutes...2.8 ec...feeding 30 min after they wake up, then 6 hours later, then 2 hours before sleep. Res has power si bloom - floraflex tull tilt schedule - microbial mass. Top watered in some recharge yesterday and they were all happy as can be. Chimera2 is one of the mutants with fasciated branches. Who knows what this thing will produce. It's tiny. The "fan leaves" just come off with the slightest tug. I brushed up against it earlier and a whole top just fell off lol...I should prob just cull it but it's up front so I can keep a good eye on any herm. That's about it. 1200ppm CO2 raining down. Lights at 700ppfd will start raising it this week. Can't wait to see what this produces!

-Blaze on🔥

Day 1 of flower for my first photo run! Super excited to see how this turns out. Gonna need to move my carbon filter and exhaust fan outside the tent. I think I'm gonna need the head space. Drained and refilled the res with bloom nutes...2.8 ec...feeding 30 min after they wake up, then 6 hours later, then 2 hours before sleep. Res has power si bloom - floraflex tull tilt schedule - microbial mass. Top watered in some recharge yesterday and they were all happy as can be. Chimera2 is one of the mutants with fasciated branches. Who knows what this thing will produce. It's tiny. The "fan leaves" just come off with the slightest tug. I brushed up against it earlier and a whole top just fell off lol...I should prob just cull it but it's up front so I can keep a good eye on any herm. That's about it. 1200ppm CO2 raining down. Lights at 700ppfd will start raising it this week. Can't wait to see what this produces!

-Blaze on🔥

View attachment 329653
extremely jelly of your beautiful grow space. Your plants look beautiful 🥰

extremely jelly of your beautiful grow space. Your plants look beautiful 🥰
Thank you sub! Yeah I think they are looking pretty good! Wish I had a legit light meter for my first run it wouldve turned out so much different. I'm pressing most of my first run only ended up with like maybe 2lbs of nice nugs. The rest is just larf I'm going to just wash. Prob have over a pound of trim bc of all the dead leaves...the autos were getting like 900ppfd 24 hours a day lol...but I appreciate the kind words!

There’s gonna be a jungle to contend with in that tent…the chimera stretches like mad, easily doubling in size…
I know it I got some room still tho as long as I get the filter and fan out of there!

Haha there is no room except in the front corner...I have to crawl around to get anything done 🥴🥴🥴
Looks like if you arrange that tent just right scrogg ing a little differently next time not using your side poles, you could make the trip around your plants making it much easier than crawling under them. (Unless your‘e a really big guy)
i Don’t like the crawling part of my grow but find myself on the floor under them most days. Getting back up is the hard part 🤪

Latest posts

Back