EbbnFlowr's Beleaf Grow - Chimera #3 and Truffle Treats #9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like if you arrange that tent just right scrogg ing a little differently next time not using your side poles, you could make the trip around your plants making it much easier than crawling under them. (Unless your‘e a really big guy)
i Don’t like the crawling part of my grow but find myself on the floor under them most days. Getting back up is the hard part 🤪
Yeah no doubt I need to figure out a better trellis set up next run for sure! But yeah I felt ridiculous the other day when I was under the canopy on my back snipping leaves and my girl walked in the tent lol...

Over/under is at 4.51 lbs
I bet over
I hope so bro! I do want a nice yield but honestly I really want quality this run...literally all my buds have so many dead dry leaves in them, it wasn't even worth hand trimming. Well not all but most. Cant sell most of it so I gotta wash it all! So many dead leaves like embedded in there. So yeah I need quality this time...I did notice a very little tip burn just now after their feeding this am at 2.8...tbunk I should dial it back down to 2.5? I think I was giving them 2.3 veg before I flipped..

Here is 3 of probably 6 different phenos of the chimera #3...like I said it looks like I got 5 or 6 different phenos. These 4 have been the smallest so I put them up front. The 2 similar phenos shown here are starting to show some purple already on some fan leaves. The 2 up front are what I've been calling my 2 mutants. One of them is a bushy pheno as you can see. The other one is the one with the fasciated branches. Not expecting much from this one but excited none the less to see what it produces. I put moisture meters in and have noticed the coco really hold the water pretty well. I don't think they need more than 2 waterings a day. Yesterday I only watered 2 times and they seemed to have like that bc they are all very perky this am.

Anyways hope everyone is killing it this week. I checked out everyone's grow journals this morning and everyone's tents look STANKY.

-BLAZE ON🔥

Looking good brother.
Thanks man!

So I didn't defoliate good enough prior to flipping. Can I still take stuff off now 2 days into flower? There are a couple branches that won't make it and a lot of sucker leaves...I wasn't sure if I could still chop shit off after flipping or if I needed to wait a little bit....

Yep. Now is the time to do it before they get any further into flower.

Here's a few pics I took earlier...day 2 of flower.

20230531_122516.jpg
20230531_122418.jpg
20230531_122414.jpg
20230531_122406.jpg
20230531_122359.jpg
20230531_122353.jpg

Damn bro that's a full grow room. What kind of system and medium is that with the blue buckets and the line running to the bottoms? Hows it work?

Damn bro that's a full grow room. What kind of system and medium is that with the blue buckets and the line running to the bottoms? Hows it work?
It's an ebb and flow bucket system like the one lesso runs but he prob paid 1/4 of the price I did 😂😂😂...it's 100% coco. Next time I think I'm gonna go 50/50 coco/peat moss. I have a res that fills the buckets 2 times a day right now...hopefully more when they really start flowering. The water sits in the buckets for 30 min then drains back into the res. You have to lower the pH every watering and sometimes dilute. Seems to be working well!

When should I stop snipping leaves bro to avoid herms? 2 weeks into flower?

Im not sure about what im going to say, if any1 knows correct me please. What I think is that if a plant doesnt turn hermie untill week 3-4 of flower it wont create balls later. Only bananas.

It's an ebb and flow bucket system like the one lesso runs but he prob paid 1/4 of the price I did 😂😂😂...it's 100% coco. Next time I think I'm gonna go 50/50 coco/peat moss. I have a res that fills the buckets 2 times a day right now...hopefully more when they really start flowering. The water sits in the buckets for 30 min then drains back into the res. You have to lower the pH every watering and sometimes dilute. Seems to be working well!
Wouldnt the peat moss get in the lines and mess with the pump?

Just snipping leaves doesn't cause herms. Stress CAN cause herms. I pinch leaves off every time I go in. If you take too much off you can hurt your yield by stunting them. Once you notice the stretch starting, stop plucking for 2 or three weeks.

Just snipping leaves doesn't cause herms. Stress CAN cause herms. I pinch leaves off every time I go in. If you take too much off you can hurt your yield by stunting them. Once you notice the stretch starting, stop plucking for 2 or three weeks.
Ok thanks less!! When will the stretch start?

Latest posts

Back