EbbnFlowr's Beleaf Grow - Chimera #3 and Truffle Treats #9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon. You'll see them turn light green on top first
Dang a couple def started stretching already and I missed some nice clones that won't make it 🥵🥵

Would it be a good idea to put another trellis up now?

Dang a couple def started stretching already and I missed some nice clones that won't make it 🥵🥵

Would it be a good idea to put another trellis up now?
As needed on the second trellis see how they wanna stretch first

Day 6F - the front 4 are all the same s1 chimera strain. And 6 others scattered throughout that are much bigger. Hopefully get some more pics later it's a constant battle finding time.....
20230604_072041.jpg

If you’re having a hard time finding time to work on those plants now, just wait till that chimera starts to stretch… the last one I grew stretched double it size once it started to reach for the ceiling…

If you’re having a hard time finding time to work on those plants now, just wait till that chimera starts to stretch… the last one I grew stretched double it size once it started to reach for the ceiling…
I know it bro.. if it starts going crazy I planned on slowing it down with power si foliar spray...a couple started stretching day 3. No clue is that's normal but I was kind surprised to walk in there and see a few starting to reach....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/aggressivegarden.com/product/power-si/amp/

Day 8F - They seem to be doing pretty good! They are praying pretty much all day it seems like right now. I was checking out gmos grow diary and mine aren't stretching quite at that rate but they are starting to reach...pistils have formed on all of them except I think the 2 mutants....super stoked!
Screenshot_20230606_195835_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_195805_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_195736_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_204325_Gallery.jpg
20230606_164903.jpg
20230606_164857.jpg
20230606_164847.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230606_195710_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230606_195710_Gallery.jpg
    983.2 KB · Views: 0
What a nice journey cruising thru your thread here. Your setup is beautiful, envious for sure.. love how you have them organized too.. that box of Sativa stands our big time eh? Makes all the other plants look like Hashplant with the big fat fan leaf's... lol. Yeah, balancing a heavy work load and hobby cannot be easy.
So kudos for keeping them all happy and oh so healthy brother...

ps.. do I see a wee bit of praying for MG in them last shots.. bit of curling upward, purple stems.. Hmmm?

rock on

What a nice journey cruising thru your thread here. Your setup is beautiful, envious for sure.. love how you have them organized too.. that box of Sativa stands our big time eh? Makes all the other plants look like Hashplant with the big fat fan leaf's... lol. Yeah, balancing a heavy work load and hobby cannot be easy.
So kudos for keeping them all happy and oh so healthy brother...

ps.. do I see a wee bit of praying for MG in them last shots.. bit of curling upward, purple stems.. Hmmm?

rock on
Thanks for the kind words! I'm pretty sure these are all indica dominant strains but I could be wrong! How are the autos coming along? Last time I checked I believe you were working on STOMP? Or something like that right? How the project coming?

Do you think its too much light? The purple stems are genetics I know that, but they could be getting too much light I suppose. The tops are getting about 850ppfd right now...I was gonna up it each week until I hit around 1200...that was the plan.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm pretty sure these are all indica dominant strains but I could be wrong! How are the autos coming along? Last time I checked I believe you were working on STOMP? Or something like that right? How the project coming?
Wow... if that one set of plants with the super jagged leafs are indica dom you have something special old school there... I've got some Freakshow that grows really weird, my buddy is going to run it all along his pool edge at Lake Winnapisaki.. spelled wrong I"m sure.

Yes brother I've got some projects in the makings.. I have 6 different breeders making seeds and another guy making them plastic seed pucks with my new logo on the back.
My customer seed pucks (2).jpeg

this is the layout shot from his 3D printer... be etched into the backside of the each puck, opposite side will have 10 holes for seeds to recess into.. perfect for shipping or storage.

Also, I designed a bong poker.. how cool is this
CCC desk topper.jpeg

By summers end I hope to get things going.. with seeds available on Graysin Farms site.. My buddy has his seeds on there from Sniper Seeds. He is making Miss Piggy F3 seed stock.
Meanwhile: Argo's Farms is making Gabagoo F5 and Beast Mode F2
Beast Mode.jpg

And I also hit a Mephisto STOMP 2 with Gabagoo pollen.. Gobstomper is being made into seed form by Kabuudha and he's about halfway thru his grow...

Sorry for slamming your thread.. but you did ask.. hahaha. thanks man. And you know when seeds are ready everyone here will be taken care of if they want any...

Also, Celtic Stone is few months away from being preserved... I'll have hundreds of seeds..

Wow... if that one set of plants with the super jagged leafs are indica dom you have something special old school there... I've got some Freakshow that grows really weird, my buddy is going to run it all along his pool edge at Lake Winnapisaki.. spelled wrong I"m sure.

Yes brother I've got some projects in the makings.. I have 6 different breeders making seeds and another guy making them plastic seed pucks with my new logo on the back.
View attachment 330674
this is the layout shot from his 3D printer... be etched into the backside of the each puck, opposite side will have 10 holes for seeds to recess into.. perfect for shipping or storage.

Also, I designed a bong poker.. how cool is this
View attachment 330675
By summers end I hope to get things going.. with seeds available on Graysin Farms site.. My buddy has his seeds on there from Sniper Seeds. He is making Miss Piggy F3 seed stock.
Meanwhile: Argo's Farms is making Gabagoo F5 and Beast Mode F2
View attachment 330676
And I also hit a Mephisto STOMP 2 with Gabagoo pollen.. Gobstomper is being made into seed form by Kabuudha and he's about halfway thru his grow...

Sorry for slamming your thread.. but you did ask.. hahaha. thanks man. And you know when seeds are ready everyone here will be taken care of if they want any...

Also, Celtic Stone is few months away from being preserved... I'll have hundreds of seeds..
Dope bro! No worries! All sounds super exciting bud I hope it all works out for you! You must have been working on these for awhile to make it to f5, sounds super fun! Yeah chimera 3 is a 70/30 indica dominant plant. Those jagged leaves are from the chimera! I'm thinking that's gonna be the keeper but we will see...

Day 12F

Things moving along. The tops have stretched into the 1000-1100 ppfd range. Thinking I'm going to raise lights a little bit tomorrow maybe. Still gotta get filter out of there and fan for headspace. They are about a foot from the lights. Maybe 18". Day 21 defol is going to be hell...feeding 2x a day still at 3.0 ec 5.8 pH. Power si, floraflex, microbial mass in the res. Vpd steady at 1.2.

*Clones aren't doing good. Had to scrap the first set, now the second set is struggling. Can someone give me a breakdown on how they use the riot cubes? What I did was cut below like the 4th or 5th node, dipped in clonex, then into the riot cube which I dipped in the same solution I was feeding their mom's with. Put it under like 300 ppfd. What should light schedule be? 18/6? 24/0? Ive read different things online. Also have the aero cloner going those seem to be doing ok now after I had to scrap the first round in there. Gonna have to take another round of clones this week just to be safe. Can someone please help me with this?*

20230610_075744.jpg
20230610_073019.jpg
20230610_072534.jpg
20230610_072551.jpg
20230610_072525.jpg
20230610_072437.jpg
20230610_072402.jpg

I have had good luck cloning like you only with soaking the plugs in straight PH water. I make an angle cut exposing as much of the inside of the stem as possible then dip it in clonex also adding a couple drops of clonex to the hole with a toothpick also making room to push the stem down with no binding. I then transfer them to the mini greenhouse seed tray with the clear top and close the vents. I place the seed tray on my heat mat with a couple of potholders between my tray and the mat. The light stays on 24/7 till I get roots usually 7-10 days. The clones like the humidity and warm feet I think. this is just what I do and have no idea of how a cloner works. Hope it helps.
I happen to have 8 clones going now. Transplanted 4 of them yesterday and waiting on roots from the others.

I do pretty much the same as Subgirl except I don't use any rooting solution or nutes in the water. I also just leave them under the shop lights 24/7 which is far weaker than grow lights. If your cuttings wilt, RH is too low and you need a dome. If they stay green but never root, the plugs are likely too wet. If the stems start to decay after several days, it's probably too warm.

I do pretty much the same as Subgirl except I don't use any rooting solution or nutes in the water. I also just leave them under the shop lights 24/7 which is far weaker than grow lights. If your cuttings wilt, RH is too low and you need a dome. If they stay green but never root, the plugs are likely too wet. If the stems start to decay after several days, it's probably too warm.
Yeah that's what I did also! Except for the hear mats they are wilting and some leaves are yellowing...I'll try to get some pics later.

Latest posts

Back