~Economy of Medical Marijuana~ [PIX]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harleequin

Stony Rookie
Reaction score
Caught this little gem today while browsing the Internet for deep fried butter. Yes, it is indeed real. :giggle:

It's a quick breakdown in picture form of the medical marijuana industry that shows many state-specific statistics. Load of good tidbits. xxxkushsmoke.com/2012/05/infographic-the-economy-of-medical-marijuana/

Were you aware that the U.S government offers medicinal cannabis to just 4 citizens? And currently 16 states in addition to Washington D.C. have made medicinal marijuana accessible to certain medical patients.

I wonder just where the medical marijuana market will be heading? :confused2:

:ciao: welcome to the site...most of us here wont click on "Live" links...as they are also against the rules...anywho...I believe its heading to be leaglized in the next 5 years...USA Baby!!!

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: welcome to the site...most of us here wont click on "Live" links...as they are also against the rules...anywho...I believe its heading to be leaglized in the next 5 years...USA Baby!!!

LOL--I remember thinking this in 1970.....and here we are 42 years later.

Latest posts

Back