Ed Rosenthal superbud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parcero

Viajero
Reaction score
Ave!

Has anyone grown Ed Rosenthal superbud before?

I'm asking because I have one and it's rather lightgreen color and I'm not sure if it should be like that. I tried to feed it with additional magnesium and N but it still seems to grow light colored.

If it's magnesium or N def. and when "fixed" the old growth doesnt gain that normal color back, right?
But the new growth should appear in darker green?

I cant figure this out, its been like that for weeks so I decidet to ask that maybe it should be like that, slightly lighter shade of green?

Thanks everyone.

Parcero

:doh:

sure :)

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

thanks for the pics parcero..she does look like she could use more Worm poo...What are ya feeding her? and how much?

She doesnt look bad

take care and be safe

Thanks man. Fed her with bionovas soil supermix, biobizz grow and magnesium.

Whats worm poo for?

I gave her quite strong doses of supermix and biobizz grow for the might be deficiencies, around EC 1.7 if I remember correctly and also magnesium at EC .8 more or less. Nothing seems to make it more darker thou.

I did ask my friend from where I got the clone that if it had a bit paler shade, he said yes but he had other issues with it and in my opinion did not quite get what he shoudl have gotten. Good smoke it was thou.

Maybe it's just like that. :confused2: My Ph is a bit high still....

The growth was slightly stunned for a while but started again after the flush and those additional feedings. But color stays a bit pale
It might be alright, just thought of asking anyways.

I will flip it as it is next week.

I can bump my own thread right? :)

This one is getting slowly there. 55 days now, I was told it goes 63 but I'm guessing it goes few more than that.

IMG_1343.jpg

no chance of a pH issue? good looking buddage there Parcero! looks like its going to be a ***** to manicure (smile).

:woohoo: lookin sweet, my man! gauge those trichs, tell us what you see

Peace,

7greeneyes:D

p.s the "clawing" on the leaf looks a little distressing but I wouldn't sweat this close to the finish line. :aok:

Yeah man they look hungry to me. And you will get nutrient lock out when your ph is off so thats probably what your looking at. Looks to me like a lack of nitrogen.

It's been a constant Ph battle with this one. For weeks it was too high and I just couldn't get it down. Then ofcourse it went under. Now I'm quite close:p

Parcero said:
It's been a constant Ph battle with this one. For weeks it was too high and I just couldn't get it down. Then ofcourse it went under. Now I'm quite close:p

I say stay the course, bud. you're doing well anyways. The bud growth look fine with a good mass and density to it, with all those corrective measures you've taken u should prob abstain from anymore nutes unless they are all organic or natural nutes you've used, just my opinion, friend.

Have a good one, brother! And enjoy the harvest.

Peace,

7GE:D

I have started with bionovas vitrasol, or what it's called. It's bionovas end of the flowering sugary flush something... only that till the end.

Latest posts

Back